Republic Clone Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPRTNBD50

P.S: This is NOT a sales thread. This thread is for you to show off your Republic Clone Collections. I'm sure i'm not the only one who collects them.

Anyways, my Collection consists of:

Clone Wars Commander Cody X1
Clone Commander X3:
-Commander Deviss
-Commander Bly
-Commander (Blue Guy :p)
Epi II Clone X1
Epi III Clone X1
Galactic Marine X1
Paratrooper X1

Pic:
179033_1689374048049_1648670293_1613682_6710744_n.jpg

NOW ITS YOUR TURN!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bly! Cody! I am genuinely impressed! Unfortunately I've only ever owned lego clone troopers, butthis sure is inspiring!

I used to have 6 gunships and 200 clones lol. Sold em all off. Now I've only got my sharkmouth clone wars gunship and arc troopers left and I would never sell that beauty

Only clones I have are Star Wars Miniatures.... have the complete Delta Squad, a couple meat cans, and I've just traded for Cody, Gree, and rex.

BD50 was given my Crown jewls of my collection for the SS, but however, I do have 2 Unbuilt Republic Gunship models, thinking about doin one up my own style. I still have about 30 or so Regular Ep.3 Clones and my Blue ARC Trooper as a Colored 501st commander, I'd show some pics but I have no room to display them.

BD50 was given my Crown jewls of my collection for the SS, but however, I do have 2 Unbuilt Republic Gunship models, thinking about doin one up my own style. I still have about 30 or so Regular Ep.3 Clones and my Blue ARC Trooper as a Colored 501st commander, I'd show some pics but I have no room to display them.

Amen! Still....30 clones is tonnes!!! I plan on looking for an Episode III Commander Cody, and MOAR normal Clone Infantry.....and while I'm at it, save up for 2 AT-TEs :D
Try your best on posting the pic up.....I'm tempted to see em :p

Totally understand what you mean. buying them is one thing. finding room to display a collection. Well that's something else lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back