Rhinoc's H4 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its what happens when no one gives a crap about your sales thread but goes completely crazy for someone elses. Seems to happen with just about everything for me.

and when someone contacts you saying "hey how much are those helmets?" you tell them getting your hopes up and you never get a reply for the rest of your freaking life.

I'm broke people. Broke.

I can relate to that most if not all of my money goes back into my business
but you have to keep positve about it being a Martial Arts Instructor has taught me
that see I have to try and compete with other school activities so right now money
just trickles in you just have to not want to give up

thats the thing. If i dont set a deadline, such as the midnight release of halo 4, I'll never finish the suit.
It happened with my ODST, it happened with my Meta, it happened with my Iron Man and my Reach suit and my first two masterchief suits. I never got them done because i never had the push to do so. Its a mental problem i have.

I'm sorry guys..unless i come across some money i'm not finishing this build. I cant finish this build

Good news guys! my brother loaned me 30 dollars for me givin him a Pip Boy i have.
I'm gonna head to harbor freight to pick up some foam tonight or tomorrow and i'm gonna haul it to get this suit done.

I have 25 days, lets get a suit done guys

Alright guys update coming soon, under the weather today so i'm kickin it in bed right now!

Got two forearms (but need elbow pieces) ready for paint, two biceps ready for paint, and one thigh almost done. next i'm making the other thigh and the shins, then the shoulders and boots.
if all goes according to plan, this should be finished by next weekend

OMG UPDATE TIME

Thighs are almost done, working on finishing the paint job, needs some black and silver
xOHOgl.jpg

LLnoyl.jpg

Forearms are done!! (i do have both) YAY! File was designed by me
nc5oFl.jpg

Bplsyl.jpg

Biceps done, they like to sit on eachother, working on the shoulder plates right now.
5nkTYl.jpg

And my most proud one, the shin! Only got one, still needs the knees. File designed for it by me.
BK5mvl.jpg

TME7ol.jpg

27UWol.jpg

Update soooooon!

Awesome work! Forearms and shin look really good!

just a question: you're not willing to share your files, are you?

Those look amazing. Holy Frak, those look amazing!

I'm definitely going to have to look into doing some foaming for my armor...

those. look. great!
Why thank you my friend

Holy crap Ben, nice update buddy!! You're almost there....keep it up.

-Matt
I know man! I think I'm actually gonna pull it off this time!

Awesome work! Forearms and shin look really good!

just a question: you're not willing to share your files, are you?
Post number 783
Of course i'll share!

Those look amazing. Holy Frak, those look amazing!

I'm definitely going to have to look into doing some foaming for my armor...
It.Works.Like.A. DREAAAAM

Looking real good mate. Cant wait for the finished product
Thanks man!

Awesome update.:D
Thorn that coming from you is like a compliment coming from a wale made of rainbows, its too good to be true. Thats a complement dont ask because i dont understand either!

Okay i need a second opinion.

T4nwCl.jpg

Trust me the bicep is fine, fits just fine and only looks weird here because of how i'm bending my arm. NOW, how does the forearm look to you guys?? should i redo it?

Anyway.. update soon guys! BAIIIIIIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back