Props Rocketlauncher

Status
Not open for further replies.
The unfold is easy as pie!!! :D

Uhoh.jpg

Ok. I've seen it unfolded. I was right - it's a beast! Glad you finally got it done Mac. How'd you manage it?

That would be buildable. Rundown did one as well. I was just hoping to see your version unfolded on my screen. There is no way I'd try to build it tho Bevbor!

bevbor said:
Need almost glueable one?
FS gived us this

Yeah, because the solidworks version is just about suicide to try and glue that thing up. But it makes a killer reference object for a prop build!

Oh and here's one thing I noticed.. Its so overwhelmingly full of details, but the handle is so simple.. You technically have more modeling you can do LuLz :D

Last edited by a moderator:
shadow8136 said:
Wow Bevbor your SPNKr is a masterpiece!!!
But...I tried to open it 3 times and all of those three times it froze :p
Ummm.. freaking worksheet!
Try to get this update from Microsoft update site. It needed to proper work of eDrawings.

You get Bevbor's version unfolded and attempt to build it in pep and you will suffer a mental breakdown. It's an awesome reference.

CPU64 said:
Oh and here's one thing I noticed.. Its so overwhelmingly full of details, but the handle is so simple.. You technically have more modeling you can do LuLz :D

You're so cruel, you're definitely want me jump off the cliff again :)
As I said before, I have no more wish and willing to touch this model again :)

tlither said:
That would be buildable. Rundown did one as well. I was just hoping to see your version unfolded on my screen. There is no way I'd try to build it tho Bevbor!

my rocketlaungher is a low res one^^
i diddnt really made an effort for it since i needed to work on a diff project.

D: !

My computer would die by seeing that much detail. let alone printing it.

but still, good for Referencing. nice job bevbor, thats insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back