Ronnin says Konichiwa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnin

Name: Neil.
Profession: Project Manager (working temporarily as a Tetra RF Analyst for Motorola).
Age: Born some time in the 3rd quater of the last century.
Favorite Hobbies: RTS games, model building, reading Pratchett / Ellis / Banks, and HK movies.
Favorite part of halo: Umm, sorry guys but I don't play Halo (ducks for cover).
Favorite Halo: I'll let you know.
Favorite Video Game: C&C and Starcraft.
Other Interests: I used to enjoy martial arts until a bike accident injured my back then I moved away from the best club in the UK (Shadow Warrior in Chester/Wirral).
Favorite Food: Crispy Aromatic Duck (usually), or a good Bacon Sandwich.
Favorite Finisher: I'll have to think about that one.
Favorite Band: currently Yes and Foreigner, sometimes Linkin Park.
Favorite Movie(s): Kellys Heroes (because I can watch it from any point in the movie and still enjoy it), Curse of the Golden Flower (watch it and you'll know why), Star Wars (because I saw it when I was 10 in the largest auditorium in Europe [at the time] and the opening scene with the Star destroyer blew me away), and Iron Man (because it gave me hope for a better class of comic-to-screen adaptations)
Other: I design board games in my spare time, and I am working with a young artist on creating an on-line comic.

I thought that meant good bye, I guess that shows how much I know about Chinese (lol)

just remember the three main rules: respect others, read the stickies, and post LOTS of pictures

Konichiwa means both "hello" and "good-bye"... in JAPANESE... lol

While this does technically belong in the "Introduce yourself" thread, I'm not one to nit-pick others. Just remember to place your posts in their proper places next time. The most important thing to do is to be sure and read ALL the stickies and watch the Orientation video (just search "orientation vid") and be sure to follow everything outlined in it and you will do fine.

Welcome aboard Spartan. :)

LordZoabar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back