Sigma CQB helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is inspiring me to make a CQB of my own; it's one of my fav variations.

Awesome job, Sigma, best completed pep varient i've ever seen.

Well Dark, I'm glad I could get some other folks interested in making their CQB's. :D

Skullcandy- Yours is looking pretty sweet too. Because of you, I know how good Robo's HD models look in real life.

Thanks again for the PM NZ-TK.

New vid update of the completed helm. Scaled correctly for my head and visor and everything cleaned.

I don't have any plans to make the EVA at this point, but I do have another project in the works at the moment. I'm still kind of afraid of molding this ATM because I've never done a whole helm like this before. We'll see what things are like in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again for all the critiques and comments everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:
Well Dark, I'm glad I could get some other folks interested in making their CQB's. :D

Skullcandy- Yours is looking pretty sweet too. Because of you, I know how good Robo's HD models look in real life.

Thanks again for the PM NZ-TK.
New vid update of the completed helm. Scaled correctly for my head and visor and everything cleaned.

I don't have any plans to make the EVA at this point, but I do have another project in the works at the moment. I'm still kind of afraid of molding this ATM because I've never done a whole helm like this before. We'll see what things are like in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again for all the critiques and comments everyone!

Now that is nice. Way to set the standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care for the CQB helmet in the game, but that looks absolutely awesome! Definitely makes me reconsider the beauty of this variation.

*large long winded gasp* very nice, you should do this for a living, can't wait to see what you do next (possibly ODST?)
anyway looks really nice, i hope when i get good at this it will be close to the sort of stuff you do.

I'm glad everybody likes it. I even got two kitties! :)

I am doing another helm next but it's not the ODST. I'll start the rest of the CQB armor once I finish that. I might make another armor vid soon, still am not good enough to do the second Guitar Chief vid myself :cautious:.

Wow, squirl you are way off...
Lol, well is that your variant that you use in game? I am just a little curious.

I am thoroughly impressed every time I look at that finished product. The tri-color scheme puts the CQB on a whole new level of aesthetic quality. Great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back