Sigma CQB helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha naw, I liked it, I was just thinking where could I put the helmet and make it look funny.. That kind of popped into my mind ^^. She looks better without it

Any updates on the cast of it? I'm definitely looking at getting one instead of making it myself, though making it myself lets me customize it (It's for a SW costume, actually).

I'll be molding it this weekend(just finished watching about 15 molding vids for that purpose and my plastipaste for the mother mold should be in by Friday). I'll put some updates up as soon as it's finished. Thanks for the interest. You won't be dissapointed.

Sigma-LS said:
I'll be molding it this weekend(just finished watching about 15 molding vids for that purpose and my plastipaste for the mother mold should be in by Friday). I'll put some updates up as soon as it's finished. Thanks for the interest. You won't be dissapointed.

GOOD FOR YOU,me. I'm glad you went with the plasti-paste!

I can't wait to see it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally finished molding this sucker. YAY! Took a lot of vids of the process so I'll get something put up in the next few days. I'm also working on molding the inner cheek greeblies separately so expect to see those added as soon as they are finished.

I'm doing a very limited run. PM me if your interested. I'll get more pics up soon.

TEASER PIC:

HPIM1289.jpg

great job man, you make me want to make this helmet for myself :D

too bad im out of cardstock and have to rescale my arm pieces

Thanks everybody. Glad you're as excited as I am! :D

flying_squirl said:
@.@ *looks around, sees body has colapsed to the ground without self* now look what you did!

Don't head towards the light!

*I wonder what will happen when he realizes this is the one he's going to get :lol: *

Ruze789 said:
You Texans are putting the rest of us to shame... :(

We're still accepting applications for new Texans. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back