Sign-Up Thread for the MTD Parade 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now no float but were are keeping that in thoughts becuase you have to figure in people to build the float, a vechicle to pull the float, etc. etc.

If we do have a float, and I can make it, and it is pulled by a warthog, I CALL THE TURRET!!

Should have a suit finished by then. Now that most of the files I have made are unfolded!

A scorpion would make a great float, and it would look awesome. Maybe you could even make a banshee balloon or two.

If we do have a float, and I can make it, and it is pulled by a warthog, I CALL THE TURRET!!

LOL

I would love to do this. Represent the girls, you know? lol If you guys do a Scorpion, we could all take turns sitting on it, cuz 4 people can sit on the sides, with 1 person in the cockpit and 1 in the gunner. hehehe.

Count me in. I should be able to finish my suit within the next month, and as long as everything else in my life stays good I can go. This sounds like fun.

Also, is there any entry fee?

No Entry Fee to my knowledge there is not a requested one on the copy of the entry form that I have to enter a group with.

OMG!!!! I would totally LOVE to do this! Where does the parade take place?

I don't have a costume fully finished though, yet. :( My husband said he would like to do it so I would have to build a costume for him. Since he thinks it would be fun, he would be the only way I have of getting there.

Is there a deadline of when I would have to have a fully completed suit by? I plan on doing the foam build since the weather here is too cold for the resin and stuff and at least with the foam, I can be indoors and work on it all day and not have to worry about the cold.

However, I don't know if I should build Kat and have my husband dress as Carter OR if I should finish my hayabusa and have my husband dress as Master Chief. :\

Okay, nevermind, I figured out the deadline for when to have the costumes completed by. Looks like it's time for me to start getting my templates ready now so that when I get my foam and stuff, I can start right away on cutting and glueing!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
p588.gif0JZK.gifUB9L.gifNA8v.gif

Attachments

• p588.gif
    p588.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 190
  • 0JZK.gif
    0JZK.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 169
  • UB9L.gif
    UB9L.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 185
  • NA8v.gif