Site Suggestion Box

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
I am not opposed to this. I believe we currently have very very few print-ready files in the armory. I wouldn't mind us working toward that goal, but someone would need to step up to champion it and round those files up, rename and organize them.
Free 3D Model Index

You mean something like this? Trouble is some of the files are hosted on other sites like thingiverse, but they are made by our members so maybe just a quick permision-to-host letter could be made.

Last edited:

RandomRanger

I think it would be cool if there was a gallery where people could post up to a couple photos (like 1-2) of their deployed suits, and everyone could see them, rather than having to hunt down members name's and threads, or rummage through the Media tab. I think this would be a really cool way to put our deployed members work on display and further celebrate the accomplishments :)

On the same note, I think it would also be useful to have a set of reference images for the different tiers. For example, I'm currently deployed at tier 1, but I'm targeting tier 3 for my next deployment (and I will make it gosh darnnit). However, if I wanted to see a collection of T3 suits, idk how I would do it other than having a rough idea of who was probably deployed as T3 and looking them up by name.

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
There is the finished thread in the costumes and props section:

When you have a suit finished you can put it in there.

And the elite section (Which doesn't seem to be being updated for some reason..... ExCeLLuR8 should definitely be in there...

If your suit is epic and inspiring and all that jazz, Admin can move it into this section. At least they could have done... Not sure if it's being added to anymore.

RandomRanger

And the elite section (Which doesn't seem to be being updated for some reason..... ExCeLLuR8 should definitely be in there...

If your suit is epic and inspiring and all that jazz, Admin can move it into this section. At least they could have done... Not sure if it's being added to anymore.
Well then I stand corrected, thanks Sean Anwalt!

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff

The second link hasn't been updated in two and a half years unfortunately.

I'd be down for getting a openly visible Deployed member catalog using several of their favourite photos of their suit. Maybe something similar to the HOD appearance teasers so that they're uniform sizes.

ExCeLLuR8

Thanks Sean Anwalt I really appreciate it!! Once my Halo 3 suit is 100% done I'd be down for reviving life back to the elite thread!

I like the idea of a completed armor "showcase" tab where it's just pictures of everyone's armor tagged to the owner, similar to the armory tab. No threads or pages of threads to dig through, just viewable pictures. Maybe have sub tabs to separate each of the games the armor belongs too sift through pics easier. Halo CE, Halo2, halo3, 4, 5, ODST, that way people interested in certain types of armor to gain inspiration can jump right to a photo catagory of their interest to gaulk, Oooo and ahhhh then be able see the tagged creator and click to view their profile, start chats, view their build thread, so on.

I dont know, idea is just completely off the top of my head.