So where do we go on from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to face it, Halo will die sometime, Halo Wars may be the last game produced under the Halo name (Don't flame me if I'm wrong). So the question lyes, where will you go with your armor making skills? Will you retire, or move onto a new game?

there's a good reason we switched to 405th.com instead of mjolnirarmor - keeps our options open.

FuncootForever said:
We have to face it, Halo will die sometime, Halo Wars may be the last game produced under the Halo name (Don't flame me if I'm wrong). So the question lyes, where will you go with your armor making skills? Will you retire, or move onto a new game?
Halo will never die!... :')

Ionno... =P

Adam said:
there's a good reason we switched to 405th.com instead of mjolnirarmor - keeps our options open.

Good Call...

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
Great idea Adam, you saved yourself some money. Although I'm sure you might have to re new your domain before Halo loses its popularity. But even now at this moment it is better, it suggests that we are open to other armor suits.

FuncootForever said:
Not flaming you, but Halo does not end here.
Bungie has stated that they will have new games, but not with MC and Co.

Ares said:
Not flaming you, but Halo does not end here.
Bungie has stated that they will have new games, but not with MC and Co.
Yeah I know it doesn't end here. I am just wondering what others may do WHEN it ends.

I don't know. What will people do when Star Wars, Star Trek, Aliens, and Predator end?

Yeah, I'm gunning high. It might be more of a "What happens when Metroid ends?" analogy.

I gotta chime in here and say that if you limit yourself in gaming to just one series like halo, you're missing out on a lot of experiences. There are a TON of other franchises out there that are just as good.

It's the same thing as limiting yourself to one genre of game. Seems silly to me, cause you're missing out on so many good games.

assuming that they decisde to end the biggest entertainment money maker ever *sarcasm* I guess we would all just have to make Futurama episodes, or Family guy episodes refering back to classic halo lines.

Brian to Stewie while standing behind Lois
Stewie holding a plasma grenade
"Betcha can't Stick it"

I have seena real eva suit, but only skinny girls fit in them, a gundam would work, Ido have few gundam models I could make pep files into, but I'm not very interested, I'm interested in someone making a samus aran pepakura file.

After my armor, I am going to build the cqb suit or look on ripping models from the metroid games, not sure if you can, but it would be interesting, the only downside would be the hard as heck to make shoulder pads that are as big as your head, maybe I should do the powersuit with the small flat shoulder pads.

now that my spartan armor is finished, im going to finish my version 2.0 of Optimus Prime, start on version 2.0 of my Iron Man (in time for the movie of course), and begin a Varia Suit. then theres also the Mr. Roboto mask ive been planning to make a mold for, and the second Daft Punk helmet for my friend. between all of that, ive got enough armor building for years.

If you know, a movie of Halo is announced for October 6, 2009. (Yeah, I have my source). Bungie will make like 2 movie of halo and... a TV Series, yeah, you will think i lie but, I have my personal source....

yeah, there is no way in hell that halo will ever die any time soon. just think about it. how long has star trek been around for? how long has star wars been around for? halo is better than both those things combined!!! and btw how many bagilions of star wars games are there? halo is awesome and people like us wont let it die.

I'll just do what ive always done whenever halo dies. (not that it ever will) I'll just keep on building and replicating things from movies, video games, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back