Some Of My Props And Armor (Pic Heavy Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrocreep 22re

Well I am pretty new to prop/armor making and have been very impressed and inspired by a lot of the builds here. So I thought I would share some of the stuff I've made.

My version of the Fallout 3 Frag Grenade

P2250482.jpg

Halo 3 Spartan Helmet(just finished pepping it last night)

P5100496.jpg

P5100499.jpg

Iron Man Helmet

0503101138a.jpg

0503101138.jpg

Army of Two Helmet

P4270486.jpg

Vault 77 Puppet

P2210484.jpg

Talon Company Chest and back

0410101422.jpg

0304101259.jpg

Mini Nuke(Storage container)

P1010476.jpg

P1010480.jpg

Thanks everyone I appreciate the kind words. Like I said I am new to this but I am digging it.

llinformerll - I used A1td's salem mask. But I just made up the paint job. I don't remember where I first found it but I also found a link to it in this topic it is in like the 5th or 6th post. >Army of Two Paintball mask

Jeddychan - yeah I sleep with one eye open around that little guy haha.

Awesome stuff, I got the pep file for the mini nuke but haven't gotten around to working on it. I dig the Talon Company chest part, but where's the back? Looks like the same pic twice lol

sid485 said:
Awesome stuff, I got the pep file for the mini nuke but haven't gotten around to working on it. I dig the Talon Company chest part, but where's the back? Looks like the same pic twice lol

Thanks Sid. The bottom ring and fins I pepped got smashed so I replaced them with half of a 4 inch pvc coupler and cut the fin shape from an old aluminum sign I had laying around. Sorry both those pics were of the back plate I fixed it and the chest should be up now.

yeroc said:
great stuff! though puppet scare me so when they have a knife ruuuunnnnn

Thanks haha yeah I usually try to keep an eye on him don't want him sneaking up on me.

Chevysrule said:
Wow, I really like that mini nuke. It looks great, and realistic. Do you happen to have the link I can get the file from?

Thanks. The pep file was made by Belakor. I tried finding it on here again but no luck. If you want PM me your email and I can send it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
astrocreep_22re said:
[...]

Thanks. The pep file was made by Belakor. I tried finding it on here again but no luck. If you want PM me your email and I can send it to you.

Okay, thanks. That narrowed down my search a bit for it and I found it, so no need to PM anymore.

And while I'm posting, I might as well ask, do you have any thoughts on what you're going to make next?

Chevysrule said:
Okay, thanks. That narrowed down my search a bit for it and I found it, so no need to PM anymore.

And while I'm posting, I might as well ask, do you have any thoughts on what you're going to make next?

Glad you found it. I usually work on a bunch of things at once. Right now I am pepping up another Mark VI helmet because the first one I made was way too small and a combat shotgun. Also bondoing my iron man helmet and trying to scratch build a power Fist.

Woah! I love that Talon company armor! Do you have the pep file that you used to make it? I have searched to the farthest corners of the internet and not found one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back