Somebody Hacked The Costuming Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xtreme - I know you just want to defend your friend because he is being blamed for the wiki attacks, but you have to admit it, the name is somewhat offensive. Like Wizard said, he is in a fansite for Halo, and he made a account name that makes fun of Halo. I understand he made it to make fun and for laughs, but honestly, your friend made that account name at the wrong time.

If your friend still wants to be part of the forums, it's not like we aren't letting him. He best bet is probably contact Adam, get Adam to delete his account with that name, or ban it, and make a new account name with Adam's knowledge of who he is and what he is doing.

I hope that clears things up.

*EDIT* Okay, I guess I posted this a little late...

Hate to sound like a broken record, I'd like to remind everyone again that making responses back to trolls does you absolutely no good. Everyone has had their fair share of time on the forum to pick out who's intellectually mature and who's a kid. In response to the entire situation, no one is receiving ANY apologies. The staff knows exactly who is behind the wiki attack and proper reports are being filed. The 405th Source is working in cooperating with the 405th Infantry Division to replace and rehost a backup of the wiki of 405th member created files which will be much more secure but not editable by anyone except the Source staff. It will have a search feature and be divided by categories as my previous post showed. As far as the name goes, it violates the terms of service you have to agree to when registering for an account here. Halo is a MA game just as this is a mature community for all intents and purposes, if you can't behave the banhammer will be the last thing that you see, that applies for everyone.

Cheers,

Kensai

Can we stop the flame wars?

Shade's right guys, we need to stop bashing people. ( And getting into needless arguments over someone whose username questions halo's sexual preference ;) )

Anyway, I think what Kensai is trying to say is... Please close your pie holes. :lol

I know people are going to keep posting/flaming/laughing/arguing/grabbing sharp objects, but I think we all need to keep the non-productive conversation to a minimum. It's just pointless. Kind of like arguing with a fence post. Or fiberglassing the outside of a pep piece.

Here's most of the converstation. I think i erased some that I need to dig outta the trash, talking about 405th etc etc. Doesnt' include the rude comments on my youtube account, which I quickly flagged as inappropriate spam.

Enjoy. There's some MEAN stuff from the Red side in there.

Red: Them

Green: Me

July 13, 09 – 10:24PM

Greetings and Salutations Adam,

I've heard lots of good things from you. People made a few youtube vids calling you the go to guy for halo replica and how to make it.

Yet for the life of me I can't find your podcast on Itunes. People have posted only two of them on youtube. Thoughtful of them.

I've been shearching for the last year for the Halo battle rifle blueprints. 2 weeks ago I was pointed in the direction of the 405th.com

The replica's these kids have been designing are awsome. I wish I was that tallanted but I can't look at a picture and make a replica

My little girl and I wanted to know if we could talk you into making another helmet and BR mold or a step by step blueprint with a template please.

Thank you very much for your time sir.

---Very Respectfully

BMSN Sheetz USNR Honorable

USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76)

Commander Carrier Strike Group Seven

Flag Bow Hook / RPPO / Spec War Support

J-6813 / 5996

"So others may live"

July 13, 09 – 10:28PM

Well, I don't have any blue prints of anything. I didn't make the Halo BR, Lee Calhoun did. The Halo Spartan helmet was made by Devin White, and you can see his progress shots here:

http://www.bluerealm...-cheif-project/

Good luck!

<br clear="all"> Adam Grumbo

www.405th.com

www.bluerealmstudios.com

www.adamgrumbo.com

July 13, 09 – 10:56PM

Wow you replied. I've emailed so many people your the only one to reply back. This url plz watch. http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

This guy is the one who's told me about you. He's the one who's been uploading your PodCas on youtubet. I really want all of them but when you go to Itunes and go to Podcast and type in your name. Or Halo

Adam's Podcast 4 – Making A Marine Helmet dosn't come up. I really want them to use as a guide. It shows a you on video making a marine helmet and hanging out with some star wars guy. Pretty sure that's you I could be wrong. The guide for master cheif project how Do I turn this into a book I can go off of and turn into a guide. It just shows 50 pictures and half a page text. It's not in a step by step process. Not saying it's not useful. I'm saying how do i put it in order so I can go page by page if i put it on a microsoft word so I can use it as a guide?

July 13, 09 – 11:35PM

Adam's Podcast 5 – Making

it shows u and Devin white from BlueRelm.

Were did you get that turle husk mold you used to make the marine helmet on your 4th podcast i've seen on youtube? It has your same logo from your website www.Adamgrumbo.com On your podcast. Anyway you can send me the pod cast plz? I relized you scuplted some of this. That's cool. How do you use that liquid stuff to make the molds? I'm finding these videos on youtube from other youtubers giving me the urls to your ancient pod cast. I'd very much like to download them so I can learn how to make my own helmet. Or maybe you can share the knowlege on how to make molds plz. not trying to harrass ya or anything I've looked for a complete year for how to make this and I found the 3 people who are making this stuff and selling it. I can't just tell my daugher oh yeah I found that guy that makes them. *Her responce* well did you learn how to make them. uh no i just looked at screenshots. Yeah she's going to tell the child services lady she wants to live with mom. Any way you can serriously help me out?!? Can you put me in touch with Devin White then plz?<br style=""> <br style="">

July 13, 09 – 11:42PM

Not sure why my mail I tried to email you saying That the picture Url you gave me all of them are out of order well it came back as spam. ??? Which picture goes were? They're all out of order And in the 5th Podcast you made it has you on it and Mr. White in it. I relized you sculpted some of these but dude how did you make that turtle husk mold? For the marine helmet. Any way you can put me in touch with Mr. White so I can ask him how he made the BR? Plz get back to me don't be like those other guys that dont' answer their email. look foward to hearing from ya.

July 13, 09 – 11:42PM

We don't have the time, or energy to make a step by step tutorial for you. You can go to the 405th.com where there are dozens and dozens of step by step instructions on how to make your own helmet. Please go there and look. I'm saying this, not to be rude, but if you can't put the effort in to read, then you'll never be able to put the effort in to make an actual prop yourself.

I wish you luck!<br clear="all"> ____________________________________________________________________________________

July 13, 09 – 11:48PM

? Excuse me? I have read about over 100 tutorials on the 405th. It just shows a picture of finnished product and 3 other pictures of mid project. I emailed you hoping you could serriously assist me. I'm not trying to take credit for your work. The url you sent shows 50 pictures. Not numbered. The text seems outa place with the pictures and i've read over it twice now. Trying to make something for my baby girl. She's really into this kinda stuff and I wanta prove that i'm not just some loser dad that dosnt' care. I'm a small private security contractor. I'm gone for 7 months out of the year doing stuff all over the world. Was hoping you could make a step by step tutorial or how to when your not well how you put it "To busy and you don't wanta waste time". I'm happy you figured out how to do it. Just trying to make one for my kid dude.

July, 13, 09 – 11:50pm

Devin didn't make the BR. Look here:

http://405th.com/?p=2075

July 13, 09 – 11:53PM

Posted on BlueRealmStudios.com – Regretfulflyer@aol.com - 71.208.56.141

"I'm much to busy, and I don't wanta waste time making a tutorial for you"

Wow, I mean wow what a douche. Scratch that your a piece of $#!T. I asked you for a tutorial or a template and you come off with i'm better than you peice of $#!T attitude. Your a peice of $#!T. This is how you treat military vets who wanta learn to do what your do. f*** you.

July 13, 09 – 11:57PM

No one taught me how to make stuff, and I'm still learning. But I know it is hard, so to help others and myself, I've created an entire website filled with how-to guides, pictures, FAQs and the easiest way to make anything EVER, pepakura. I can't do anything more to help you out. I'm sorry if that isn't enough.

July 14, 09 – 12:04AM

Already saw http://405th.com/?p=2075 that before I emailed you. I emailed him on youtube. He's yet to email back for the last 3 days. I was pointed in your direction by Sec diggin up screennames.

EricArdros

NicR94

Your on those Pod cast. Saw you with my own eyes make a half marine helmet. Looks cool

You say Mr. White made rifle. You've said that twice now. And i've said can you please put me in touch with him.

You orignally said you didn't make anything. Well those podcast on youtube have your AG logo on it. Matches your website

and it shows you in person. matches the picture on your website.

Ask you can I get a template or how to step by step instucrtions. I can't find a proffesional how to guide. I've pawed through all 21 pages of the 405.com tutorials. You come back at me with I'm not going to waste my time and go read comment. Wow WTF dude? Already asked you i've read all of them was pointed in your direction by the two I thought were really good the two user names i've posted. Told me your stuff was way better and they copied yours and whites stuff. K I came to you. YOu give me a website that has 50 pictures. None of them are numbered. yes i've read it. And it dosn't make any logical sence. Asked you that I was confused. And I get told good luck? Once again WTF?

Your responce?

July 14, 09 – 12:11AM

My response is: I never once said Devin made the BR, Lee Calhoun Made the BR. I made the AR that you see in the video, but it was CNCed from a computer controlled Mill, and I molded it and cast it. Devin White, made the Halo costume, you can see it on the BlueRealm Site. It would take me weeks to make a step by step tutorial with photos on how to make a helmet. Use pepakura, and you can have an almost complete helmet in one day.

I don't make any money off this stuff, this is a hobby. I know you're excited to make stuff, we all get excited. However, I've spent years learning how to do it, and you've looked for one day (I can see when you registered). Don't get upset at me, because you're impatient. 5000 other people have made halo props using what is in the 405th site. I'm sure as a Navy man, they teach to you take a little more initiative in what you're passionate about, and don't ask to be spoon fed everything. Everything you need to make a Halo suit is on the 405th.com/forums page. If you can't find it there, you'll never find it.

I'm putting you on my spam list.

July 14, 09 – 12:17am

Find it hard to belive you can't help anyone but yourself? Not buying that. Not buying the last comment you said that you never made a marine helmet. Yeah your picture on your website and your podcast are a match. Same Logo. Same face. You made that turtle husk thing and made a cool looking helmet. Pretty sure you could perhaps do it again and record the entire proccess and make a quick 3 page how to guide. And i'm whilling to bet millions would thank you for it. Like I said not trying to take credit for your work dude. Just want to make one for my kid. Refuse to settle for a cheap undetailed model they sell at toys r us. The model i've seen Mr. White on your podcast look way better. The helmet I saw you make in like 10 minutes pouring liquid in looked easy enough. Not sure how you make it tho. You made it in your podcast and i'm sure it Wouldn't be that hard for you to redo what youve already done But to insult someone. "I'm to busy, go read" yeah dude what gives? Already told you i've emailed everyone who had a guide non of them responded. Your the only one. Also confused why your Podcast can't be found on Itunes? The two names in blue i've linked are on 405th. They said you and the guy I emailed on youtube were the best they've seen make halo replicas. Why not ask the people who'ev produced the best replicas so I can make one too. Yeah only have somoene say they don't wanta help me for free that's uncalled for. Pretty sure you can make=2 0a DVD how you made that turtle husk and have your friend mr. white make the how to Battle rifle DVD complete with template and I'm pretty sure you could make alot. I'm offering to trade you the Schematics / blueprints to the Mach 10 / 11 and the SKS / AK-47 Blueprints for a how to step by step guide. Sound fair?

July 14, 09 – 12:29AM

Dude wtf. "pretty sure a navy man can be more intivate". Yeah They did . I was respectful when I apporached you. Told you my situation and what I wanted. I've even offered to trade for a how to guide (Mac 10 or SKS blueprints) or please put me in touch with Mr. White. yet the only thing you seemed to want to do is try to insult me. The half assed URL you gave wouldn't pass inspection. NO photos are numbered. The instructions look like someone through the pages in the air and poseted them with the wrong picture. 1 day? Try 1 week num nuts. I only registered only to email people because I got tired of looking through every page upon page of lets post 1 picture and 2 pictures of us building it. and call it a tutorial. 21 pages of crap on 405th. Only 3 i'd call cool but poorly put together as a tutorial. Wow are you f***ing serrious. I already told you i've been looking since 2008. Yet you somehow feel the need to distort what i've already told you. That's mature. Not exicted about making something. Try to do as I said. Said to my little girl i'd find the best people who make props and try to get the blueprints or how to guide and make her what I got. You sir are a *******. You've lied about making a helmet and said oh no they made it. yeah dip$#!T you did. I've showed it to 7 people in my apparement and asked them does this look like the guy in the video. One of those guys are a detective. So yeah you did. You lied to me. Unsat. Never though the person who made GameTavern for video games was a insecure dickmunch.

July 14, 09 – 3:24AM

Your youtube shows you made a Battle Rifle. You said 1 hour ago you never did that. Can I call you a liar? BTW thanks for all your Mirror files. Your the best.

Moves to seemingly different email addy, and alter ego Lone Wolf<br style=""> <br style="">

July 14, 09 – 10:50AM

I'm a star trek fan. One of the guys staying in our Dorm told us about this halo form that you can get help on halo costumes. But I have a problem. I'm using Mesa State College computers and every time I try to log in it says I can't view forms. Says to contact administrator. Says Regetfulflyer is still logged in. These are public computers any way you can please tell me if I can log in? Appreate it..

July 14, 09 – 10:54AM

What dorms are these?

Adam Grumbo

www.adamgrumbo.com

July 14, 09 – 10:57AM

At Mesa State College. The computers we're using are at the library. I can't log into the forms. Says regretfulflyer is still logged in. Says error #10000. Lots of us are star trek fans.. We can't seem to find any ship walk throughs or costume how tos. So a guy put on the tack board in the common room go to 405th.com if you want halo costumes and weapons replicas. theres a warning at the bottom says dont ask others for help he stated he got banned for asking for help. So i'm kinda nervous.

July 14, 09 – 10:59am

haha, no, he didn't get banned for asking for help, he got banned for calling the administrator (me) a piece of $#!T. Can you post a screenshot off the error in an email, and I'll see what I can do.

<b style="">July 14, 09 – 11:03AM<br style=""> <br style=""> [/b]

Sec let me call him and get his side. Normally he's very helpful around here. He just got back from OIF. He dosn't go off unless someone blast him first. He helped me through Mr. Wu's allgebra II last year. So I think there's more to the story. anywayz i've included the copied page were it says we here at mesa can't view your blog on how to make halo stuff.

Ashley Webb

July 14, 09 – 11:12am

I can post our entire like 30 page "conversation". The part that set him off when when I said I wouldn't agree to create a step by step tutorial, just for him.

>We don't have the time, or energy to make a step by step tutorial for you. You can go to the 405th.com >where there are dozens and dozens of step by step instructions on how to make your own helmet. >Please go there and look. I'm saying this, not to be rude, but if you can't put the effort in to read, then >you'll never be able to put the effort in to make an actual prop yourself.

>I wish you luck!

I sounded stern because I was getting annoyed after the 6th email of him not listening when I said "go here". I didn't ban him then, I banned him when he started sending emails filled with cusswords, and posting comments about what a dick I am, on each of my channels. HE is not the type of person I want on the site. I get 30 emails a day from people asking me for step by step instructions. There ARE step by step instructions on www.405th.com/forums if he'd looked for them. I'm not going to publish a book about it though. I'm sure he's a great guy in real life, but he comes off as 'gimme gimme gimme'. I do this as a free hobby, and I've done more than anyone on the web to teach others how I do what I do. If that's not enough, he can switch his major to prop fabrication and pay for it himself. I do this for the forum members for free, and I don't get paid. Thousands of forum members have been able to find these tutorials, he can't seem to locate to make AMAZING props. I am too busy helping the site, to hand-hold individuals, who can't research an easily researchable site.

July 14, 09 – 11:27AM

Actually he sent the entire 7 emails to the entire College. And that's a touched up version of what was said to him. I deleted them but I can get them from the next guy if you wish. Pretty sure if you said I don't have the time for you i'd get mad too. Not to mention you insult him first and expect him to hold his tounge? yeah i'm confused. I'm the class president I told him to do something he looked at me and stated were does it say my rank is higher than his or don't speak to me like a child. Pretty sure you rubbed him the wrong way as it states in my pysc books. I emailed you to lift my ban on able to view not to play he said she said. All of us already saw the emails and know what was and wasn't said. we like what we see and would like to view the forms. I feel i'm being discrimainated against. Seeing how I didn't do anything wrong. I've followed the rules and your taking your feud out on us? Once again I"m confused? I just want to view the form. I've followed the rules. Also I see a mistake in your sentence their. You say you do it for hobby. In the 7 emails I've gotten this mourning theirs like 8 urls listed. A few of them youtube made by you. I've viewed the first 2. It shows you building a gun of some sort. And I heard you state your selling them? One of the videos had wires hanging from it. The last one I viewd was you making a gun in less than 10 minutes and saying you wont help others and it cost you thousands of dollars? Again how is that helping? From my last elective last year intro to buisness. I'm pretty sure that's a buisness not a hobby if you're selling items. Or is my Buisness Proffesior Dr. Hatten mistaken? The just of what I got when I called regret was he wanted to know how you make that what he called a turtle shell mold. He found out last night I guess cause it was in the first 2 page email to all of us. So are you going to lift your ban against the college or discriminate against us?

__________________________________________________________________________________

July 14[sup]th[/sup], 09 – 11:34am

Email me from your mesa state email address, and I'll lift the ban.

July 14, 09 – 11:39am

school email isn't up till Aug 17th when college offically starts. That isn't going to happen. You may please lift my ban. I've followed your rules. I'll go to the admin office and see if I can email you from regrets email seeing how you started this problem you two can shake hands and forget this problem. Agreed?

Pluss I don't asnwer emails from people I don't know nor do I give out my personal email. This is our star trek clubs email. You may email me here.

_________________________________________________________________________________

July 14, 09 – 11:43AM

I just wanted to know if you're Ashley, or Richard. This email address is definately linked to Richard, and I have trouble believing you're this person:

http://www.myspace.com/ashleyraewebb

July 14, 09 – 12:00PM

? Trouble beliving what? Just told you you already viewed my page and see i go to mesa. What more poof you need? And I already told your dumb ass 4 emails ago more than a few people use this email. Club only use this email. Problem? Nah the only problem you got with allen? Yeah the name he gave your dumb ass for his registration isn't his real name dum dum. I had to say that kind stupid calling allen richard. LOL. Go to google and type in RAS you get a consturction company in AZ. and your dumbass bought it. is he's complaing to the govonor of colorado your discriminating towards a vet and our college. From all the inernet feedback we all saw what was said. All he asked ya was how did you make that turtle shell and you started insulting him. I don't blame him for calling you what few won't. What you thin skin get over it!!!! Know what I dont want to view your dorky site anyway. f*** you now go cry. Now you got reason to get upset.

Oh btw snnow says to say thank you ever so much for the mirror files you gave her at 0300. The halo helmet, the 3d weapons. She thanks you alot.

July 14, 09 – 12:05PM

Mirror files are free, as was all the other information on the site. I look forward to hearing from Mr. Ritter. When did I call you a dumbass, or any name? Have some respect. You're not entitled to anything. That's not a great way to get your way, and I think you'll find that holds true when you get outta college as well. Sorry it didn't work out, we could have been great together.

July 15, 09 – 12:46AM

You are so full of you self. You insult, cussed out our friends first. Allen cused you out second and you say he started it. Are you f***ing high? Wow I can't belive I ran into the worlds biggiest Hypocrite I've ever seen. It's written in your user agreement that you can't start $#!T. You've violated your own user terms. Your contract is void dum dum. You say people can't name call you names yet you call everyone else every name you can think of or insult them. Yeah that's in your user agreeement. We have evidence Regret was proffesional even after you instulted his military carrier, and you did it two more times. Then you call him a retard. Wow are you serrious. "If the military trained you proeplery you can find it, if not you'll never get it" (Stupid terms find it your self ya dummy navy boy) yeah i'd called you a bitch too. Right there you started it three times. Yet when they return the favor you get all mad and ban peoples account. All was asked is how did you make a mold and you went off. And yes we do have evidence you're discriminating. You talk down to people like everyones the help. How about you take a long look in the mirror Looser. You started this. You give a half assed website on how to and you call that help? When Allen replies back that he is confused and that isn't a creditable how to step by step guide you go off futher. Yes i've viewd it and i'm looking for the pictures to be in order. You call that a how too? I guess your standars are pretty low then huh? Betcha your Oinker g/f thinks if you half ass everything you do that you're helping too right? Is it to late to call you a bold faced liar. YOu lie to everyone you've met. You say you do it as a hoby. News flash dip$#!T. If you're selling Marine movie replicas with wire stuff in it that's a buisness. That's lie one. Lie two you said you never made one. yet you have 3 vids of you on youtube of you making them. Thats cute. Lie 3 is you said you never made a marine helmet or anything else. Yeah it has you on youtube making Mold cast of armor and what not. So yeah every f***ing word out of your mouth has been bull$#!T. Our guild asked you one question and you go off. And no those mirror files are from your personal comp, the Star wars sound effects, the Halo sound effect. You wanta get mad get mad at Snoow and no we don't have to tell you her info. Go fish looser. Yeah someone makes a video or a mold that you don't even have the pattent too and you horde it like a snot nosed bitch who comes from the Yankee east coast. Pretty sure under the freedom of information act which we will be filing this year you are to release a how to step by step on how you did it. And yes we are well within our rights to do so. No where does it say in your user agreement if someone tags something on youtube that they can get their account banned. Unless you wanta draft a new one and lie some more. I wouldn't be surprised.. No where does it state in your user agreement that I have to kiss your ass. you started this $#!T with two of our guild mates. WTF is your deal white boy? You think just cause your the first to figure it out everyone has to bow down to you? IS that why you make videos of you walking into a mall pointing a weapon at people? IS that why you dress up like it's holloween everyday because you're insecure? How about you roger up and stop acting like a punk and maybe this guild will treat you with respect. Until then you can appolgize to our guild master Regretfulflyer. He's been kind enough to share the knowlege of how to make almost anything with people who just ask. Yet some yuppy like you seems to have an attitude problem. OH NOES he asked for help lets act like a dick. And you wounder why you're in a problem with us? So far our #2 has tried to talk to you. Our GM has tried to talk with cha. How about we file copy right infringment on your internet sites. Unless you have written permission from Microsoft / Halo. You need two agreements keep track here boy. That means you're violating copyright. Every battle rifle you do has to be stamped with Halo company. So I guess You wanta play well game on. You're goina loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone considered showing the cops the threats of sicking the Sons of Silence on us? And im sure a motorcycle gang in Colorado is going to drive all the way across the nation, looking for 405th. I say we all wear our armor and have a massive brawl in times square lol.

Poor Regretfulflyer. You can google him and see how many dating sites he's part of...

No, it's really a waste of time. Makes for a good excuse to finish migrating the Wiki to our servers though.

Adam said:
Poor Regretfulflyer. You can google him and see how many dating sites he's part of...

Adam FTW! Why am I not surprised... :lol

I do love the new and improved "Christmas" theme though...

Been reading this thread for a couple of days now, and a lot of what I want to say has already been said. And to think that Adam has to put up with immature people like this on a regular basses...

I'm a firm believer of what goes around, comes around. These douches will get what's coming to them in the end. Goes to show you that some folks never grow up.

Adam, hope things work out and gets resolved...

I'm putting together an email to send to the director of IT services at Mesa State. I left him a phone message, and would love any NON edited messages from this group, towards us to use as evidence. The college takes this type of stuff very seriously, and we're going to as well. This isn't something to be taken lightly, and I want them to know that.

Please post messages neatly in the following posts.

Adam, I am buying you a beer at Dragon*Con for having to put up with all this crap.

repost from before:

We approached adam with a single question

How did you make that turtle husk for that battle rifle. And were do you get the blueprints cause we keep hearing about it on the forms. Adam went ape s***. He cussed us all out for having served and told us to go f*** ourselves. We've read all the wiki got hacked blog and no it didn't get hacked. Snnow got angry when we told her what adam did to us. We showed her the death threat adam sent us on youtube.

We also showed her the threat walter sent us. after he nixed our deals with Dave.

Dave cussed us out for having served and disrespected our private security company. Dave also threatend us.

Snnow had it and played with your files. I hear you didn't recover all of them. Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe you should play nice and not belittle people or threaten those people. All we did was file 4 police reports. One against adam, one against dave, one against walter, one against the 405th.com members. We don't take kindly to threats and we left it in the Colorado sherrifs department hands to tell you to F*** off. If you don't wish to help us for askign how did you do that then walk away.

Snnow is chinnese. Shes the one who deleted your s***. Dave , walter, and adam threatend her as well. IF you want the email we gave her and the police just ask.

Yeah theres something else. One of your 405th.com members stole our 1:1 Lamborghini reventon 3d model I drew off my computer. I want that back. Or they're be no peace between us. We didn't hack you snnow did. But to attack us is to commit war. If it is not returned by August 17th all hell will break loose. The Sons Of Silence already asked for permission to go find each one of you personally and ask you what your problem was. We told them lets see how it plays out. We will release that ban and tell them do what ever the f*** you want we don't care if our 3d file isn't returned and the offender deletes it off his computer. It's ours not urs.

Sons of Silence motorcycle gang. You don't watch much histroy channel do u? The second post on my channel is for them.

If you wear the 405th colors when August 17th comes around and we don't have the files. We don't care. We only care what our CCE guild memebers do. and we are only responcible for our memebers. the Sons of Silence care about their memebers the same way we do. But not only did you steal from us but them as well. We where going to build a car from scratch for one of their old ladies. But one of you stole it from us.

We will forgive it if you can replace what was stolen with the Pepakura warthog. That would be a item of equal value. Seeing how it was stolen from us we demand retrobution to be paid. Our 3d Lambo was stolen. We want it back or it replaced with something of equal value.

We also want a peace agreement signed by adam the GM from 405th.com a peace agreement with Iticha from soaring hammer and one from spase props. The peace agreement means you're allied with snnows guild, our guild (CCE), the sons of silence, and the yamaguchi yakuza clan. We do not like wars but we've never lost one yet. We await your responce.

Adam said:
Yet some yuppy like you seems to have an attitude problem.

How about we file copy right infringment on your internet sites. Unless you have written permission from Microsoft / Halo. You need two agreements keep track here boy. That means you're violating copyright. Every battle rifle you do has to be stamped with Halo company. So I guess You wanta play well game on. You're goina loose.

Adam has an attitude problem? If Adam has an attitude problem what the hell do they have? I don't think there is a word for it.

Don't we have permission from microsoft and bungie to create these props? Well maybe not permission to make them but they don't mind us doing so. As far as I understand it, if we make them in vast numbers and sell for a profit then we can be done for copyright infringment. But we don't so we can't be done, right? Most of us create these props for ourselves and no one else. If we do sell them, we only get our money back for what we spent to make it. So we can't be done.

Did anyone notice that she mentioned Microsoft/Halo? Isn't it microsoft/bungie? I mean come on, if they are going to argue then they need to get it right.

Incorrect version: Needs to be stamped with halo company.

Corrected version: Needs to be stamped with Bungie.

Why can't they just go away? We can't be bothered with this!

Wow, trying to incorporate there own fake lies in to the email and making you look bad.

1) Not once did you cuss them out mindlessly like crazy ape(though they did.)

2) They keep saying that it's your Battle Rifle your making in your podcasts.

3) You sure as heck are not a part of Microsoft or a Halo Company.

4) You haven't made a buisness of it like you said but, they won't friggin' listen.

5) They start to get into your personal life, manipulate your words, and whats sad is they say "I don't want to view your dorky site." Not to mention they say there Trekkies. They sound quite mature.

We will win and nice banner Adam, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back