Somebody Hacked The Costuming Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your new sig Adam :lol :lol :lol

If they think Adam is an insecure dork for wanting to wear a costume more than one day a year than why do they want his help so badly? lol

Hey, I got all the Halo 3 Marine stuff and all the human weapon files if you need them!

Also, I do like the tag Adam. That is a win!

67d6496e19.jpg

Thank you Adam, this has made my week.

Here you go... every communication between him and myself.... it is a bit ridiculous, and I don't expect anyone to waste their life reading all of this.....

Looks like with the timing, I may have set him off.. opps.

----------------------------------------------------------------

REGRETFULFLYER – Tue, Jul 14, 2009 1:30 am

Thats cool dude. You know how to make halo helmets. I'd more like to know how you make them with the mold. Can we negotate a price for you to sell me a mold or at least tell me a step by step intrusctions how to make plz? Appreate it shipmate.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 1:27 pm

**SENT STANDARD LETTER WITH HELMET PRICES**

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Our guild is just Interested in the Marine helmet mold. and the SMG / BR mold. Let us know if you do those. If you wish more mula we can hagle over price. Get back to us.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 1:58 pm

You wish to purchase molds, or the objects that come out of molds? What comes out of the Mold is what you would wear, the mold it self is what you create the item with.

Marine Helmets Run around $150, SMGs would be about the same.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 2:15 pm

So let me guess you did a pepakura model and made a mold? Or that Jerk Adam says you can. According to the 405th.com anyone can make a mold or sell em as per adams video podcast. LOL the ownership of halo goes to Microsoft. And no single person owns the rights. If our money isn't good then w e'll spend it else ware if your choosing not to do buisness with us.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Some items have used pep as a base armature from which a much higher level of detail was sculpted using clay and various other products. Those items in all cases have been then molded, to recreate the original in a plastic copy.

You can purchase copies of items from a mold that I own, or it is possible to purchase the mold itself, from which you can make your own copies and sell them as you see fit. However, if you purchase an item from one of my molds, it is not to be further copied by making your own mold from my item. Many hours go into the artistry involved in making the original. Purchasing a copy, from which you take and then make more copies, is not ethical. The intellectual property rights, and registered trademarks of several items of course belong Microsoft and Bungie Studios, but the items I create belong to me.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 3:07 pm

We wish a mold but no we don't wish to sell them. We wish to make the SMG / Marine helmet for the guild. We could put a mic in the helet to communicate with our employees. The guild is a private security company and want to expermet with bullet proof material but in a halo design. We do not do buisness like blackwater USA does. We just protect oil refineries and are tired of getting attacked frequently and would like something better than a crappy 9mm as a means of defense. The armor you guys make can be used to make bullet proof body armor. As per the rumsfield Docterine we must make everything we use for private security or we'd be in the wrong. Which means we can't buy stuff like blackwater does. We have to make it. It was brought to the guilds attention some people on the 405th.com have been making armor that covers the entire body and helmets and ODST pistols that are almost working weapons. Well we could use that application to protect our employees from would be insurgents or terroirst. Our number 3 saw your video and brought it to the guild meeting last week. We voted on it and decided it was worth a try to contact you to try to aquire some molds. We very much would like the SMG and the Marine Helmet mold from you. We can come up with the funds in august. We keep our word. We can trade you the plans for the Ak-47 or the Bolt Action 50 cal sniper rifle model 98B if you like for the molds or we can set a price. We hope t o hear back from you.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – 3:37 pm

Sent you a message 10 minutes ago and you didn't reply back. Something the matter?

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 3:49 pm

I'm sorry, what was the name of the security agency you are representing? It sounds as if you are making a serious inquiry into making real life weapons and body armor for use in the private security sector.

I am not sure of the Rumsfeld Doctrine application as you mention it, as in the case of or the private security firm Blackwater. What specific limitations have been set on private security firms in the case of purchasing items for its employees to use while performing security duty for its clients?

New molds would be in the range of $1000s of dollars to create.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 4:06 pm

We call the guild the CCE. We've only gotten 3 contracts since we created the guild back in 2007. One was to provide protection to refuges durring the Georgia Conflict between Russia and gerogia. One contract was to protect oil platforms in the gulf. A different security company offered to do it for alot lower so they renogated our contract to them. And our last one was to guard a small town in the Tora Bora mountians in Afghanistan called Kabul. We where told that we didn't look proffesional so they've given the contracts to bigger companies. That's why we've contacted you and a few other people. You're the only one whos responded back to our email. So we've taken the mistakes of prevous companies “Security Industries” They kicked out the gurrileas in africa. And we've learned from Blackwater. Some of their people are serving prision time for how they aquired their gear. The lesson from that is the gear you use you gota make from scratch. They don't care if you buy the mats to make it but the finnished product has to be made by the company or Private Seucrity Contractor. We can come up with 1k USD for the SMG and Marine Helmet mold but like I said we need to come up with the funds and it'd take till late august to do so. Let me know if we have a deal plz.

To answer your second question What specific limitations have been set on private security firms in the case of purchasing items for its employees to use while performing security duty for its clients?

Well if we get a mold we have to make stuff from it. Only I will have the molds to ensure that they arn't misused and your reputation isn't tarnished.

Please get back to us please.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 4:23 pm

The molds I make are for making plastic replicas. Essesntially the molds are for making props, as in fake weapons and costumes. No weapon you could make from them would be functional. Materials could be used to reinforce the costume armor, but I would never venture to say that the items would be functional for use in personal protection as body armor.

So you intend to use the molds to make plastic weapons to protect your clients?

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Their is 3 different type of private security

1) Protecting britney spears (You'd call that a body guard)

2) Bounty Hunter almost or PI

3) Protecting countries who do not have the ablity to keep their civlians safe from would be terrorist who want to cause them harm. (that's what we do) We just protect cities. And we try like hell just to arrest the bad guy and we don't shoot to kill.

Just like that wood guy on 405th.com he explained how he made his plastic models functional and how to make them do more past that. We want the Marine Helmet Mold and the SMG mold. From there we can do our thing on how to turn it into a Kevalar helmet that looks exactly like the halo marine helmet with a mic. We just need the mold please. We already agreed on the price of 1k USD that we can come up with it in late august.

Yes we intend to use the Marine helmet to replace our crapy WWII mold we have. The WWII mold we made isn't doing its job and the USMC one we've obtained yeah a AK-47 round can go right through that. We intend on using the Halo Marine mold to keep us safe and are pretty sure we know how to do that with the Halo model while where trying to protect civlians who are just trying to go on about their lives. The SMG is to be used as a PSD weapon only. (Personal Defense Weapon) Which means they have to engage you first, you have to ask the local goverment weither to engage or other means to go about arresting him. So far we've had to burry one of our own while in Afghanistan. The 9mm pistol isn't cutting it. We need a SMG. And as per the Rumsfield Docterine we have to make it from scratch and we can't use the Sten or the AK or 50 cal. So we have to design a new one. The 405th.com and you replica people are our answer for that solution. We need to aquire your SMG mold. From there our master gunsmith can figure out how to make it work. Plz get back to us.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 2:48 pm

I am sorry for the confusion. I am a licensed Mechanical Engineer, but I make these props and costumes for replica purposes. I never intended that my items be used as functional protection equipment. The molds are only suitable to be used in plastics and polymer applications. The SMG mold does not have moving parts, and the mold creates a solid block of plastic or rubber, that looks like a gun, but I assure you could never be made into a functional weapon. I would like to help, but unfortunately I do not believe that the items I make would useful in the application you wish to use them. Ethically I also would not feel comfortable having my molds to used to create actual weapons or protection devices, as that is not what the item was designed for.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm

(looks at you confused). Well can we buy the Plastic SMG mold from you plz and the halo helmet mold for repica purposes then? And we'll ask you for permision to make any? That sound good?

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 5:01 pm

I assure you that they are not capable of being turned into working weapons or protection equipment. From that stand point is where I am telling you that I do not see how the purchase of my item would work to aid you in building protection equipment and functional weapons for use by your Security Firm. Ethically I do not feel comfortable selling something intended for a purpose, when I know that purpose can not be achieved.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 5:03 pm

I am leaving my office for the day, and further communications will not be responded to until tomorrow. I hope you have a good evening.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Mon, Jul 20, 2009 5:13 pm

o_O Serriously? You're telling me what we can make and can't make? Yeah right!!! We've made a working Ak-47 from getting the mold and haveing our Master gun smith put it in a computer. Then it scans it and that imprints the schematics on a computer and from there he can do his computer magic and when he's done the machine that cuts alluminum makes a working prototype. Yeah we want both molds please.From there we have both a replica of the cool halo game items and we have a answer to our (JOB) question. It's nice to have a job. I know you like your's as do we. You've asked for 1K USD. Fine no problem. We just want the mold and the right to make 1 cast ourselves of it. After which we can donate it to the Mesa State College art department. And say for anyone to make a cast from it you have to ask the artiest and leave your name and number.

To answer your etheical question it's uneithical to allow terrorist to attack unarmed people and to allow them to do what they want. We feel it's our job to protect those people and get paid doing it.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Tue, Jul 21, 2009 8:58 am

There was plurality in that amount of money when I mentioned it would be $1000s to purchase new molds.

I do wish that I had a product that I would believe would benefit your company, but at this time we do not have anything we feel would be mutually beneficial for your company and us.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Tue, Jul 21, 2009 10:25 am

It's our mula just sell me the Item we want please. You know engineering. We know combat. Please don't tell me what can help us and what cant. We just want those two molds and we'll be out of your hair and you'll be 1 grand richer. Sound fair? Or should we find someone here locally that can make it and make a mold from that?

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Tue, Jul 21, 2009 10:57 am

When I say plurality, I mean it would multiple thousands of dollars to purchase the molds for the armor, helmet, and weapon you have mentioned. I good rule of thumb, one set of armor to wear would cost anywhere between $1000-$2000 for the suit itself. Commissioning the build of the molds to make that suit of armor would be much more, plus the cost of materials and time.

For example:

A helmet takes about 40 hours to make the original, about 12 hours to make the mold. I don't work for less than $25/hr. Material costs would be around $200 for the original helmet, and around $200-$300 for the Mold. That would make the price of creating a mold of a helmet around $1800.

Take that, and figure a set of molds for a suit of armor is material and time equivalent to about 6 helmets. Your looking at about $11,000 for a complete set of molds.

If that is acceptable, I can outline a complete quote, with a schedule, and have it prepared for your company.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Tue, Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am

? Are you serrious? Yeah Thats a no joy. We have other expensies we have to pay. We can settle for 2k but that's as high as we'll go and I said it'd take us to late august to come up with the funds for 1k. But for 2k it'd take us to september to set aside funds for it. We well settle for 2k if we have a deal let us know. If not we'll ask someone else for future molds for our company. We just don't ask for one project and never do buissness again. We do alot. Hope to hear back from ya.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Tue, Jul 21, 2009 12:00 pm

The prices stated are what it would cost for us to make the items you have requested. I am sorry if this is a bit high, but that is a rough estimate, it could possibly be slightly higher. If at any point in the future a much quicker and significantly cheaper method for creating these items is developed, I will contact you.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Tue, Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Roger that,

If you're refusing to do reasonable buisness then I guess we have nothing more to talk about. We refuse to pay 10K for 2 molds. It cost only 200 bucks to create one. And no it dosn't take 40 hours. IT takes only 12 hours to create both as per the 405th from the creators of the orignals. As per our legal aid / accountant didn't come up with the same number you did. She thinks cause you hear private security contract you see dollar signs. According to her caluations it should only take you 400 dollars for the mats, and only 12 hours to make it. Which makes 1.6k your proffit or reward if you will. If you decide to contact us again please make a reasonable offer not a a unreasonable one. Our sources we've contracted to ask how long it takes to make a mold and the price is the 405th.com / Leek egan / Dave / and tap plastics. We've included a few videos to show you.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Tue, Jul 21, 2009 3:01 pm

I do not appreciate the insinuation that I am refusing to do reasonable business. I have also not taken advantage of you. At the very least I have had your best interest in mind, when I told you that what I build would not work for the application you are going to be using it for. Dave, better known as Ithica, is a forum moderator at the 405th.com. The 405th.com is a site owned by Adam Grumbo. I am staff member of that wedsite, my forum name is Spase. Lee Kegan is a very respected member fo the forum, known for creating wooden weapons. And I am also part of Blue Realm Studios. I choose to use Smooth-On products, as I prefer them over Tap Plastics. I am personal friends with all of these individuals. I know that someone of them save a few dollars here and there by using different methods, but there is no simple way to cut the costs down as low as you would like us to go.

I will give you a better quote break down of what it costs for materials and time.

Helmet Original:

Armature Material $10.00

Hot Glue Sticks $5.00

Resin $25.00

Fiberglass $5.00

Bondo Body Filler $20.00

Evercoat Metal Glaze $25.00

Sanding Block $5.00

80 Grit Sand paper $5.00

180 Grit Sand paper $5.00

Primer $5.00

Clear Coat Paint $8.00

Respirator Inserts $30.00

Vinyl Gloves $5.00

Brushes $5.00

TOTAL: $158.00

Mold:

Chip Brushes $5.00

Support Board $3.00

Silicone $100.00

Plasti-Paste $70.00

TOTAL: $178.00

So that brings the total to $336. It takes nearly 40 hours of work to create the original helmet, from scratch to finished and ready for molding, and a further 12 hours for the mold. At $25/hr and 52 hours of work time, that is $1300.

So materials cost is $336, and my time to build cost is $1300............ thats $1636. So my original estimate was $170 more. But that is for a helmet mold only.

Add to that a weapon, which would be approximately that same amount, thats roughly $3200 for just a helmet and weapon mold. Now add to that a set of molds for a suit of armor (which time and money is roughly 5 times that of a helmet) and your totale is $9,816.

So $9816 for a completed suit with helmet and weapon set of molds for making copies. My original estimate seems to be about $100 high, my apology, it was only an estimate.

Hope that helps clarify things for you,

---------

REGRETFULFLYER Using Regrefulflyer’s email, “Runningfoxx #2 of the CCE” contacts me.

– Tue, Jul 21, 2009 5:42 pm

You stated to our GM

Quote “Add to that a weapon, which would be approximately that same amount, thats roughly $3200 for just a helmet and weapon mold.”

So thats how much it cost to make both. Thats in your previous statement. We fail to see why it would cost us money to repoduce. If that's how much it cost for your time and the materials then we don't see why we have to shell out 6k more. You've stated it only cost 3.2k. And that's what will be paid for your time and the molds. We want the molds to be able to produce one ourselves so we can have a computer scan it so we can put the data into a computer which can make schematics of it. So we can work with kevalar for the helmet. The same application works for the SMG. Put it into a computer system you'd find at a UTEC college autobody college and they scan it to a computer and save the model to a ACAD file. From there we give it to our master gun smith who has over 25 years of experince and he can figure out how to make it into a working weapon. After which we make it into a working prodotype and ask the US Gov to allow us to produce a dozen for our private security company as Personal Defense Weapons only. We dont want the other molds for the other armor peices at this time. We only want the SMG and the Marine helmet mold. If we feel as a guild that we need more peices of the armor to covert into kevlar we'll contact you. Until then we just want the two molds.

$3200 is the amount you said it cost for your time, the two molds. That is the finnal price. Let us know if we have a deal.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Wed, Jul 22, 2009 7:00 am

Helmet and Weapon mold for $3200. At what time would the CCE be able to make payment?

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Wed, Jul 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Around december to set aside money for it. Let us know if we have a deal.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Wed, Jul 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Projects are scheduled based on payment. Once the payment is made available, a schedule will be created.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Wed, Jul 22, 2009 3:44 pm

You said you'd givea quote and a deal. You said you needed x amount of mula to create the molds. First you said 1k, then 2k then 3,2k. Already told you we have other bills to pay. We want it but it'll take us time to set aside from it. We want your quote in writing and when we come up with the funds will pay.

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Wed, Jul 22, 2009 4:35 pm

This is what I said, to be perfectly clear. I do not wish anyone at the CCE to be further confused on what prices have been discussed, and I do not wish to be misunderstood.

• “New molds would be in the range of $1000s of dollars to create.”

• “There was plurality in that amount of money when I mentioned it would be $1000s to purchase new molds.”

• “That would make the price of creating a mold of a helmet around $1800”

• “Your looking at about $11,000 for a complete set of molds.”

• “…$1636. So my original estimate was $170 more. But that is for a helmet mold only.”

• “$3200 for just a helmet and weapon mold”

• “So $9816 for a completed suit with helmet and weapon set of molds for making copies.”

You said you were only interested in the helmet and weapon mold. Consider this informal quote by email, is the price of $3,200 (three thousand two hundred) USD, and will take approx 8 weeks to complete. This an informal price quote and is in no way to be considered a contractual agreement or obligation of Spase Props to build the items discussed. Once the funds are available, a final build schedule will be generated as well as any changes to the initial quote, and must be agreed upon by both partie s.

If a formal written quote is requested, the business mailing and shipping address for the CCE as well as a contact phone number would be required to transmit that information. Proof of a Federal Firearms License to do business pertaining to the manufacture of firearms and ammunition will be required for liability reasons, as you have stated that you intend to build a working firearm.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER Using Regrefulflyer’s email, signed “The CCE” contacts me.

– Wed, Jul 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Greetings and Salutations,

Okay we get it. We can come up with the funds like we said but it'll take some time. As we said our estimates it'd probally take us to almost December to come up with it, due to the fact we have other things we are doing atm. As per our legal aid we don't need to give a federal license to buy molds, and you're not liyable in anyway.We've already contacted a colorado weapons lawyer and paid him for his time and services. As per him you're not laiable, and we do not need to provide a weapons license. When we intend to create a working prototype we'll contact the US Gov, and fill out the proper paper work. We already have the proper paper work, and will turn it in before we intend on making a prototype. But you won't need to be in the picture for that process. We'll be saving this quote as our copy of your agreement with the CCE. We wish you to keep in touch at least 2 times monthly. We are only human, and some times forget. Yes we have alot on our plate. We are having our Vechile expert design a Lamborghini reventon, and try to make it full shape / body size / parts 1:1 via pepakura. As our way of saying thanks for doing buisness with us. We'll also provide the PDF how to, schematics, wiring, etc. This will be given to you as soon as our GM has the mold in his hand, and you got your mula. Consider it as a gift of good faith we intend to do buisness again.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER Using Regrefulflyer’s email, signed “The CCE” contacts me.

– Thu, Jul 23, 2009 11:58 pm

We've received word that you've told itica and everyone from the 405th.com a complete and utter lie. Confused why'd you would do that? Confused why you would violate a agreement you had with us, and ruin our deals with Itica? You're stating we want to resell them. Yeah check every email we've sent you we never once said that. What is your malfunction? Fine you wanta piss away a 3,200 USD deal cool. We'll take the completed pepakura 1:1 Lambo car blueprints and ask some other model nerd like your self to make us the marine helmet / and SMG mold for trade for a 20K Lambergini body.

---No Future Deals Due to the fact you've violated the agreement and terms and the agreement set 4 days ago is now VOID

---------

Walter (aka Spase on the 405th) – Fri, Jul 24, 2009 9:08 am

I have never made an agreement nor agreed to any terms, if you will please review emails I have sent you will see that I have said that “ This an informal price quote and is in no way to be considered a contractual agreement or obligation of Spase Props to build the items discussed”. No binding agreement or terms were agreed to, and therefore none can be violated.

I do not appreciate being accused of telling a lie to any individual or group. I have provided transcripts of emails sent to individuals you mention by name, as a means to gather information to judge the suspicious nature of the individual or group using the regretfulflyer@aol.com email address. It has come to our attention that the individual or group using that email address also operates the YouTube account, www.youtube.com/user/regretfulflyerxxx. The individual in question and possible other members of the group calling themselves the CCE Guild, attend Mesa State College, and at this time we are in the process of contacting MESA State College in Colorado to investigate the possible fraudulent and harrassing statements made by one of their students.

As a suposed ex member of the armed forces of the United States of America, I would have expected more from you.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Fri, Jul 24, 2009 6:47 pm

New Email subject Line “Already asked you to stop talking to me this is the second time. 3rd time I file a police report and a report with JAG against you.”

You did too in fact tell lies. You said we wanted to sell them.

That was a lie

And in the USA if I so choose to make a replica into a weapon I have to follow a set of rules and I have been. You and your nerd modeling friends seem to think OH NOES and have a $#!T fit. WTF is your problem?

No harrasment has been made. In Federal and state law you must state to stop talking to me. No such statement was made. You and I tried to work out a buisness deal. We've tried to make a buisness deal with Mesa State. And Mesa State already know we are trying to make a perminate Private Secuirty Company. This isn't illegal. You told your buddies a bounch of lies and you laugh when they fall through. You bear false witness against us and commit slander and improper buisness eithics. Go for it I'll have my JAG lawyer will eat you alive. Better yet why don't I file a harrasment report against you right now. Enjoy.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER – Fri, Jul 24, 2009 6:56 pm

We've filed a police report, and VA report against you for threats, bearing false witness. Enjoy.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER (posted on SpaseProps YouTube channel) – Fri, Jul 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Due to your threats towards us we just filed a police report and a VA report. We only asked for a mold for a replica smg and replica marine helmet and you flip. Wow your mature.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a word: SURREAL. Halo props to protect people and property? This is a private security company? *shaking head in disbelief* I'd die laughing if I see them on the battlefield dressed with those props.

Funny how he "threatened" to take his business elsewhere and yet kept coming back. You could almost hear him beg for those things.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I congratulate you Spase, on keeping a completely Professional attitude in the face of complete madness.

i agree, i prolly woulda started laughing uncontrollably, i have a low BS tolerance

just wondering tho...

A) why would a private security firm be based out of a college?

B )If their master gunsmith is so good with computers, why cant he make the 3D file himself

C) and why cant they just go to a gun store and buy an assault rifle like everyone else? the automatic weapon law (forget the name) expired like 2 years ago, anyone can own automatic/assault weapons as long as they pass the background check (i might have that a little messed up, there might be more they have to do). Plus, unless im mistaken they should have a permission from the military to own automatic/assault based weapons because of their military service

i know its pretty much be established they are fake, just thought i would throw that out there

P.S. Adam i love that banner lol, it iz teh sexie

If he wan't to be a real man, then he better stop hiding behing his computer screen and call all 9000+ members a neard and directly insult us face to face. Then we will see what happens.

Seriously though, reading thoes e-mails, for those who read them, really insults not only you Spase, but the 405th community as a whole. It also insults every other devoted prop making sight, weather it be halo, or non halo.

Wow. Just wow. I would not want these guys protecting me...

Just had a thought...

Hypothetically of course. If they're going to school in Colorado, how are they finding the time and funds to go to Georgia and protect the people there? Maybe they need a pep for a working plane too. lol

So..a "professional" private security company gave me a trojan? These are the same ones that are associated with the yoshis, and the scooter guys? Oh boy, I'm getting in the fallout shelter!

Seriously, you guys (Adam, Walter and Dave) seem to have much more patience then myself, and I salute you.

Is this guy serious?? HAHAHA He wasnt to use plastic weapons and helmets from a video game for a securety company? Thats the most pathetic story I've ever heard, what a douche... Its a shame you guys have to put up with him :(

corby said:
They seem to have gotten some big contracts for people who only use 9mm pistols :unsure

They said they had AK-47's too..

How aren't those good enough, plus they should just design there own armor why rip it off a game.

moonwildflower said:
Wow. Just wow. I would not want these guys protecting me...

Just had a thought...

Hypothetically of course. If they're going to school in Colorado, how are they finding the time and funds to go to Georgia and protect the people there? Maybe they need a pep for a working plane too. lol

Yeah, they really need some work on there grammar and what not, no wonder they were called "not professional.

PSD weapon only. (Personal Defense Weapon) = Fail

Haha, "Take our buisness elsewhere" they should use Star Wars or something, I'm not saying they suck I'm saying there are plenty of other good lookin' armor out there. I mean look at all of the BS that put out there..

Not only is this just stupid, as I originally stated, but now this is sad.

Btw, Love the sig Adam.

Shade said:
Not only is this just stupid, as I originally stated, but now this is sad.

Btw, Love the sig Adam.

Thats an understatement.

Must agree.

Spase said:
REGRETFULFLYER – Fri, Jul 24, 2009 6:56 pm

We've filed a police report, and VA report against you for threats, bearing false witness. Enjoy.

---------

REGRETFULFLYER (posted on SpaseProps YouTube channel) – Fri, Jul 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Due to your threats towards us we just filed a police report and a VA report. We only asked for a mold for a replica smg and replica marine helmet and you flip. Wow your mature.

I was just wondering, how can people that act like this not get you fired up spase? I would have went absolutely ape.

To all of those that have had direct contact with these people, I tip my hat to you and salute you for not losing it and going off on one.

Lol i stopped following the topic for two days. Adams email conversation is frickin hilarious. I honestly cant believe that this whole thing started because of that. They seriously need to grow up and learn how to do stuff by themselves.

When they asked for a tutorial I would have sent them this link...

Haha why Rube? I haven't read it myself, does it have something in the plotline that makes it significant?

P.S. Ayn Rand is a good author. I read Anthem for my English 2 class, and loved it so much. ;)

I would like to say great job to all the staff and mods in this. I also agree with kensai on the not threating them part. Two wrongs dont make a right.

Well I know what I just said has been said already, so sorry, I just wanted to support you guys through this bull$@!%.

I believe that we should make August 17 Rep the 405th day. I want to see them sick a biker gang on us, and with my knowlage of law I can honestly say that when all this goes to the top we shall prevail. They have no proof, no phisycal evidence, only what they say Adam and Walter said to them, and not only that, they have singled out Adam, Walter, and Dave on a personal level, if you read the emails closely they also threatend the entire 405th, from the youngest noob to the most seasoned vet.

This is a trying time and I can say, I will be rep'in the 405th August 17th.

By the way, who is so low as too insult someone who spent 4 tours to keep there nerdy, treky A$$ safe. Kudos Dave!

Unbelievable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back