SPARTANS - WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
papamurf812 said:
Oh man, that's so cool! Are you really friends with TK409? I use his site all the time!

I'm not a close personal friend, but I know him and he knows me. He's a cool guy.

Met him at a convention once ;-)

Got my TK neckseal's from him.

Great guy glad I'm not the only guy here who knows him :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Story. If you work at EB games , games stop where ever you should wear your MC suits while you work there on the opening day.

i know of him and im planning on getting my neckseals from him for my TD suit.

right now im a fulltime student, a senior bartram trail high school in jax florida. i have no job other than mowing the neighbors lawns, and sculpting pieces and selling them as molds.

other than that im your everyday big time geek. eventually i want to work with movies creating props or at universal (link) or disney, or just somewhere that does props period. my soon to be fiance and i are going to start a company that film companies can hire for work on movies. Me the art director, and she the producer. those are my plans so yeah whatcha think??

TD???? said:
i know of him and im planning on getting my neckseals from him for my TD suit.

right now im a fulltime student, a senior bartram trail high school in jax florida. i have no job other than mowing the neighbors lawns, and sculpting pieces and selling them as molds.

other than that im your everyday big time geek. eventually i want to work with movies creating props or at universal (link) or disney, or just somewhere that does props period. my soon to be fiance and i are going to start a company that film companies can hire for work on movies. Me the art director, and she the producer. those are my plans so yeah whatcha think??

That's great man. You aim high and that's good.
Keep the good work up!

i cant believe i just read the story now. that was amazing! if i ever apply for a job at any major game company or even jsut your local gamestop, im trying it

i wish there was a game stor of som kind in my town... oh well! i work as a movie theater manager.. and its pretty fun nd extremely easy... and i get all the free movie passes and posters that i want!

I am a draftsman. If I had any artistic talent, i would be able to draw Techincal drawings of the Armor for metal production. the CAD system I use won't read model files and it doesn't like free hand sketching.

My wife finds my new found hobby a little over the top.

Word to the wise, when you start to fiberglass your helmet, put a drop cloth down. I rent an apartment and I have totally ruined the back porch. :mrgreen:

I'm a musician, who has an up and coming record. I am currentley signed to a record company. One of my guilty pleasures is when I play the Internet Shop, whitch is a club, I play the halo theme on my guitar. Next time I will play it once for you boys. I plan to become big. I also am an artist. I am the son of the official artist of Graceland, or simply put, the personal artist of Elvis Presley's family, But I do freelance character designs, and animations of cartoon and video game concepts. So I am living the dream.

P.S. if you are ever in N.J., you should definitly come see one of my shows,

TheBlue said:
Chick-Fil-A.

Cashier, Cleaner, Drive thru...I do all kinds of stuff

Its ok, but the pays not that good :evil: ...but the people are great :mrgreen: !

My part time job is tinkering with consoles, phones and such things...when is say tinker I mean mod or repair kinda stuff :dee:

Dude! No way! I used to be a Chick-Fil-Slave then I qoute when my owner sold the restuarant to some punk. Now I work at REI!!

You lucky!

I do admit, working a Chick-Fil-A is kinda like being a slave :evil: ...

Ive almost gotten fired for putting too much Icedream on a small cone...

They said I was giving away food :shock:

Ya, the managment lets customers believe they care about the community but in reality they are just money hungry hungry hippos.

Which one are you in? I worked in the one in Chantilly, VA.

The one in Garner, NC.

You are so right about the managers. Like, off duty, they are cool.

On-duty, they are uptight pricks who yell at every little thing you do.

Well I can't really say where I work or what I do, but I graduated college with a four year Product/Mechanical 3D Design degree. I am also an aspiring 3D Modeler.

I'm currently working as a Branch Office Administrator with Edward Jones Investments. Although the pay is pretty decent, the hours pretty consistent and there is potential for advancement (even making it a career), I went through post-secondary for acting so if at all possible I would like that to become my livelyhood, and actually do well enough at it to have it pay the bills. Either that, or I could always get into another area of film production (ie. props, directing)... :cool:

full time student at college, chemical and aerospace engineering, so i can design the missiles and the stuff to put inside of em.

I'm the artwork manager at Engraving, Awards & Gifts. And the special projects manager. And the laser engraving manager. I wear a lot of hats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back