SquishyShoes's Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, I finally found the cord to the camera!

Helmet V2, Left Shin and Backpack

Picture+001.jpg

Biofoam Canister (not gonna other about it anymore), Helmet V1 (second thing I ever built, more backpack.

Picture+002.jpg

Most of my bits (plus some originals on the side)

Picture+003.jpg

That's chestplate V3

Torso (need to make another)

Picture+004.jpg

That's mine so far, still scaling my mate's armour.

Looking good man! Hope to see this done but, might I recommend a different title...? Just so it's not confused with Rvalera11's...

Alright guys, I've just finished scaling another suit (two to go yay) and thought I just post this tiny update.

Also, I really need suggestions for a serious title, because this one was only meant to be a joke.

And did anyone ever stop to think about how awesome a beard masterchief would have? Seriously he's had his helmet on since the start of Halo 2 to the end of H3 without taking it off, so surely after 2 or so months he'd have to have a bit of facial hair?

When the hell'd I reach veteran status?!?

A beard like that, maybe?

Thank you. You have now offically taken away my ability to fall asleep for the rest of my life.

Keep up the great progress gents. Can't wait to see verything done

-Pony

LOL i barely saw this thread lol... and dude I've changed the title for mine so u can keep urs :)... Also keep up the good work too... i think i tried to answer ur question in my thread... Well gotta go I'll be watch this :)

Oh by the way do you have a deadline?

wow, thats insane, i wish the best of luck to you. It will be amazing when their all done and you guys are all dressed up. There will be a ton of problems that will arise but you can get through them.

rvalera11 said:
LOL i barely saw this thread lol... and dude I've changed the title for mine so u can keep urs :) ... Also keep up the good work too... i think i tried to answer ur question in my thread... Well gotta go I'll be watch this :)

Oh by the way do you have a deadline?

we're (I'm) hoping for a deadline of 1st Jan 2011, but deadlines never work, right? Ironically I actually have 6 suits to build, but one isn't part of this project, got a mk iv to build for trips down the street (getting Reach).

old school dude said:
wow, thats insane, i wish the best of luck to you. It will be amazing when their all done and you guys are all dressed up. There will be a ton of problems that will arise but you can get through them.

Problems will definitely arise, and 'cause I'm building all of the suits I should be able to find some solutions.

Small update: Got my left shin pepped (minus support struts).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, I know this thread has been quiet for a fair while. Its simply 'cause we've been busy with school (and modding Halo CE). I'm hoping next weekend to get the gang together to teach them how to do this stuff and just spend the whole weekend pepping. In other news I've started my Splaser. One of my teachers is getting me a price on some resin the school has lying around, so it sounds like I might be getting some cheap resin soon too to use. Later, Squishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back