Starting my UNSC Marine armor today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ill2themax2481

Just like the title states, I will be starting my UNSC Marine armor today. It will be the version from "Halo: Combat Evolved", as this is my first armor set I have ever attempted. I figure that it will be the easiest to start off with. My first piece will be the Helmet. Followed by the shoulders, thighs, shins, forearms, and lastly the chest. I will try to post progress pics as I go along.

Any thoughts and/or tips going into this? I am pretty confident and will remain hopeful for it.

Wish me luck!

-Anthony

the helmet will come out huge, so just be aware of that. even in the game, it is pretty big... but it is a super simple build!

@Cjsuner:
Thanks for the heads up on that one. Is there any way to make it smaller/ less bulky if I were to scale it down and still have it fit alright?

@Night stalker 0722:
I have been thinking how to go about that ,but yes, I will be adding it. I was thinking about gluing together a small 1.5"x1.5" square out of something and then filling the middle with some see through green plastic and etching out details accordingly. Still in the works lol.

Update 1

I have finished cutting all of the pieces for the helmet. No pics as of yet though. I figure a bunch of cut outs wouldn't be very much fun to look at anyway lol. I will start gluing and post pics of that. Stay tuned!

-Anthony

usnc armor

I just started the suit as this is my first set of armor. Started on the left shoulder and looks good so far, bout done just a pain flying it since its double layered. Idk of I put the resin on inside or not bit I may just put two coats on outside to make sure it is sales and sturdy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back