Starx - Mark 3 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, i get what youre saying now. The neck is from dancing fools files, the back of the top part of the spine thats connected to the dancing fools neck in my picture is from clarx's neck file. The samuel ling files dont have a part that connects directly from the neck, instead, the top part for the neck is included in a "cover" which is in the samuel ling backpiece.

shame i don't have samuel ling neck part as it was not released in carnage file packs. could you please upload it starx and i hope someone could please unfold.

I will try to unfold it but i know it will be crap :(

thank you

I dont mind at all. Here is Samuel Ling Neck File. And its already unfolded. (I do have to appologize for the crazy scale though. In my old build i used the scale 403.750576 and it fits me fine) Also, the black lines had no folds in order to connect to the next pieces so i added folds for you. Although, i would recommend using Dancin Fools Neck, i think its way more accurate.

http://www.4shared.com/file/227525892/519d0859/Starx_Neck.html

unheared said:
I can only hope someone unfolds clarx neck file.

I have some of his files unfolded, but i think he posted them in carnages forum. I dont remember what page they were at though. I dont want to post his files unless he is alright with it first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick note to everyone. Im sure you have noticed my banner is back on at my sig for my profile, i just wanted to assure everyone that the starx industries team is NOT back together. I just like the banner and wanted it back up. thats the only reason.

On another note, im still working on getting the top part of the torso done, the spine gave me some trouble but expect pictures soon.

Okay. So.... i got some more work done. And now im off to do the flight stabilizers and then the shoulder bells. Im much happier with this torso size than the last one. The last scale resulted in me not being able to even fit the torso over the stomach plates pieces....that was a problem. So i up'd it quite a bit and there it is. File used was from the same ones i started with, at a scale of 391.753729. The spine from clarx's files i believe fits in quite well with the suit. It looks clean and not as boxy as the older one. Below are pictures of the new torso. What do you guys think? Well...im off to do the flight stabilizers.

x2795c.jpg

ab0yvr.jpg

i REALLY like the collaboration of files you are using here. That spine fits in very well and i think its a great look. The scaling also is great. Is that the Medium def chest and back?

dubean33 said:
i REALLY like the collaboration of files you are using here. That spine fits in very well and i think its a great look. The scaling also is great. Is that the Medium def chest and back?

Im glad you approve. The chest and back are from the files that i started out with. I dont plan on using the files that are in carnages thread. Im mixing a few high detail pieces along with some medium detail pieces that i have on my computer to achieve the detail that i want.

Neoproks said:
That's looking really good Starx, I wouldn't even think that it's two different models.

Two different models? Oh, you meant the samuel ling one and clarx's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back