Studio-scale TOS Shuttlecraft (PIC HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What!?, NOOOO!

That really sucks, man. And such nice work, too.

Believe me, no one was more sorry to hear about that than I was, considering all the hard work I'd put into those pieces. I guess it was kind of a blessing in disguise, regarding the seat anyway, as this will give me the chance to correct one glaring flaw I'd found in it.

Once the holidays have come and gone, I figure I'll have more time to work on all that stuff again. It's just, I'd hoped to only have to do up all the small interior bits once, you know? Oh well. To make matters worse, what time I'd thought I'd have this week to finish up the two halves of the hull has been pretty much all spent in bed due to a bad flu bug that's been going around.

So, despite what I'd wanted to do earlier this week, I haven't had the chance to put the finishing touches on the body kit yet. I'm beginning to think this is all a sign I should leave it until after Christmas, considering everything that's been going on lately to hamper my efforts with this project.

I'll be sure to keep everyone informed as I'm able to get back to this.

OHHH!!! I feel your pain... Well, my models aren't as awesome as yours, so I feel MOST of your pain...

I just was applying the final coats of paint to a Tamiya M-26. Everythign went smoothly... until the shelf it was on tipped. I have no idea how, but when I came back downstairs, it hit the ground, shattering all ths suspension arms (AFTER I had posed them... uugh) and there were a bunch of scrapes all around the turret... I was not happy. I love what you've done with it so far though, hope you can fix it up and make it even better! Scratchbuilding FTW!

Dude I feel your pain as well. I had an odst helm that I had just finished peping and I set it down in front of my closet. It turns out that a backpack on the shelf fell out of the closet and totally crushed my helm.

Your build looks amazing by the way. I can't you believe you've done so much from scratch. Can't wait to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back