Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is the finished shoulder, well almost finished. I still have to model this little tiny thing that sits on it but I don't think that will be too hard. You can see what the little piece looks like if you look at this picture.

0ee1c918.jpg

Anyways here is the "almost finished" shoulder. Tell me what ya think!

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

As soon as I get the little part that goes on top, I will model the other shoulder (there is also one that goes beneath this one as well if you look at the cinematics), and then I will call it a night. Though that will probably be at like at least 11 or 12:00 tonight, actually probably later. Oh well, I'm obsessed with this stuff and I just can't help wasting my life away working on it. lol.

Remraf said:
I just can't wait for the chest piece. This is going to be awesome.

After I get both shoulders done I am either going to continue with the head or move on to the torso. It just depends on how good of a mood I'm in I guess because I have a feeling getting the head to be accurate is going to give me a headache. Then again I don't think the torso is going to be much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Right shoulder is finished! Now I am going to go take a shower, get something to eat and then I will probably come back to continue working on the left shoulder.

8.jpg

9.jpg

SoullessSin said:
Need an unfolder? :cool

Sure. I'll send you a pm with the file in it. I have no clue what to scale it to since I haven't modeled the rest of the suit yet.

DYSTORTED INC said:
which reference are you going to use? The In game and cutscene or the concept?

A little bit of all but for the most part cutscenes because they are the only accurate source. Other peoples work though, like that top pick for example, helps me with the profile of the model.

DYSTORTED INC said:
You do realize those are two different helmets right?

You mean in the top pic, the front and side are different? Or are you saying thats not the MK IV. Sorry I'm confused. :eek

Here's my unfold and now I just gotta re arrange the pieces

As far as scaling goes, I'll leave it up to Abagates and then when he has a set scale I'll host up the file.

FRONT

MKIV.jpg

SIDE

MKIV2.jpg

INSIDE/REAR

MKIV3.jpg

Ok I figured out how to scale the shoulder. Take your height (if you scale up your armor a few inches then use that # instead) and multiply it by 0.0965 and that should give you the height of the shoulder. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back