Tennessee members AND cons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nogood

Jr Member
Hey 405th members! I was looking and just seeing what kinda full costumes we got in the Tennessee or close areas!
- I recently wore my Mark 5 in public and everyone loved it =D
---Its not every day you see A ROBOT/Transformer/Machine *SUPPOSE TO BE MASTER CHIEF**** walking around town =D
Not many knew who I was... its a shame really....

ANYWAYS!!! --- POST your picture if you have a complete Costume
*REQUIREMENTS--- #1 Live in Tennessee OR a State touching it =D *
Kentucky and Virginia; North Carolina; Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi; and Arkansas and Missouri

I just want to see how rare the Master Chief/ Reach builds are around Tennessee and maybe I can met some people =P

ALSO ----- Does anyone know of any Cons taking place this year in Tennessee or close... even amazing *clean* halloween costume contest--- I'm not going to a bar =\ grr lol

Anyways post away =D.......no one will post .... hahaha xD

250827_609471758362_1245252257_n.jpg

Im in chattanooga, and the theres a couple of cons here like Nooga-con but the biggest is dragon-con in atlanta

Im in Kentucky and there is Derby City Comic Con this weekend (Sat. July 30) which I and my cousins will be the Christopher Nolan batman villains and there will be a Lexington Comic Con next year in may that will be two days and has many good guests (Billy Dee Williams, Peter Mayhew, Jason David Frank).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back