'Thank you Bungie' Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyokenseisou

In regards to this thread: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/27504-Thank-you-Bungie-Armor-Compilation-Video-Idea

I finally have some spare time, said I would make a new thread for this to actually get this rolling.
The terms that I laid down for me doing the video editing was:
-Each video can only be about 2-15 seconds long (don't hog the spotlight!). With just "Thank you!" only being a max of 3 seconds, and the "thank you! You're awesome because, etc etc etc" being a max of 15 seconds.
-It would be a pretty simple editing job, nothing crazy fancy
-Would be done on my time, so don't pester me asking when it's done, etc (but I hope to have it done for end of june)
-Would probably only have time to accept 10-15 people saying 'thanks and other stuff' (15 sec long vids), don't want to make this a crazy long video. And will probably include 20-30 "thank you!" (3 sec long) vids.
-If more than 40+ want to contribute, I would probably pick the best vids submitted for the 15 sec long ones (not necessarily best looking suit should you decide to wear one, but the content in the video. Those not accepted, you can refilm a quick 'thanks' 3 sec on if you want.)
-aka a short, simple, sweet montage of thanks-yous and such.
-MUST be in COMPLETED armor/costume! No WIP armor (unless you have your whole upper torso + helm done, and just film from the waist up, that's ok) Other Halo related costumes ok too, ie Cortana, Marines, ODST, Conventant, etc. If you have a non helmeted costume [ie Marine, Oni, etc] and your face shows, that's ok too. I just don't want random people without ANY costume at all.
-Using signs and such (ie holding up a sign that says 'thank you') is acceptable, so long as there's nothing offensive on it.
-If you're recording using an iphone or something, please make sure you have it turned so that it films in landscape, not portrait.

If you're ok with all those terms, please submit your video clips to hyokenseisou@gmail.com
Deadline for sending in clips will be June 23rd. IF there's well over 40 clips sent, I will TRY to fit as many as I can, but if there's too too much then I will be picking the best ones (ie by looks, originality, etc)
Most importantly, HAVE FUN making these clips! Let's show Bungie our love and appreciation for them making such an amazing awe-inspiring game that I know it changed my life, and hopefully it did yours too - so let them know that!

Also if you have any sweet moments film from Halofest as PAX last year or anything regarding Bungie, please send those too... I have an idea, and just looking for the right video to use...

You can count me in on this!

I was dissappointed that the individual who was organizing this, did not finish it and/or failed to post the finished video. :(

:)

Not gonna lie... Totally forgot about this thread... got lost in all the other threads I was subbed to... Not to mention I think other people forgot to film a clip to send to me because I didn't have anything in my email from anyone related to this. :p

So let's try again.....

New deadline is Aug 31st. Let's try and get this done in time for Halo 4!

The first Halo game I've played was Halo 3 (I think). The first Halo game I've owned (and first game I've played on Xbox) was Halo: Reach. I've been catching up with everything since the first Halo, but a little more to go and I'll make a contribution video dedicated to Bungie and their bombastic video games.

Not gonna lie... Totally forgot about this thread... got lost in all the other threads I was subbed to... Not to mention I think other people forgot to film a clip to send to me because I didn't have anything in my email from anyone related to this. :p

So let's try again.....

New deadline is Aug 31st. Let's try and get this done in time for Halo 4!

I might still have the old clips from the first attempt at this video. Unfortunatly I won't be able to access them until like September 9th-ish at the earliest.

As far as I know, there wasn't any vid made. There was talk about doing one for a while, but it never happened. Then I tried to take over and make it actually happen, which I'm still willing to do, but can't if no one submits videos!!

ack! I have one. I just need to convert the file. D= Can I send it to you tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back