Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyokenseisou

Just fyi, I didn't post this in the tourny thread because I wanted to make it's own thread for this:

I would just really from the bottom of my heart than all the guys I was playing with last night. I had an unbelievably hard day last night regarding my relationship of two years...
I may not know many of you that well, or have been part of the community for that long, but I really appreciate the amount of fun you guys provided me with and it really helped take my mind off things (even if it was only for a few hours).
I really don't know how things will pan out with my relationship, but I look forward to playing with you guys many more time in the future and getting the same comfort and fun.
Call my a girl, because I'm crying even right now... But thank you, really.

(On an unrelated note: This thread was my 101th post, my first post as a infantry man, aka not a noob post.)

On a side note, a pic from my phone of last night. :3 Made me giggle a little having seen a part size of that well.. size!!

photo.php
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=18830716&l=fd3d4d589f&id=814300402

Hey, I'm in that photo! :) It was really fun playing with you and the other 405th members. I definitely would love to do that more often. I really enjoy playing with teams that communicate well like we all did.

And, uh, saw your Facebook posts, so I'll just say best of luck with your situation. Hope that's not weird or anything.

And congrats on Infantryman!

Hey Hyo, sorry I didn't respond to the invite you sent me. I was trying to get a SS on Halo. I'm very sorry to hear what your going through and I hope you feel better soon. I'll say a prayer for you. And yay I saw myself in the pic too. :D

Congrats on becoming an infantryman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back