The Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

Recently I decided to join the Dark Side and build for me some villian costume :)

(click on images to enlarge)
3495707065_60b31ca212.jpg

Sith Trooper of KOTOR that model is :)

Rough direct rip from game for size testing purpose:

3542549696_d7af5b2100.jpg

A lil small, failed! :)

3541741039_84369991a7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit small indeed.....looks really good though. I like the model. Looks like it would be a pretty sweet set when it's done.

mks81 said:
A bit small indeed.....looks really good though. I like the model. Looks like it would be a pretty sweet set when it's done.
Thanks,
I love that model - it is simple and impressive :)

(Click on image to enlarge)
3542717882_31fe43158c.jpg

rundown said:
AAh knights of the old republic^^ shame it came out to small.
Yeah, good game :)
Don't worry bout helm buddy, I reunfolded it at bigger scale already, tomorrow is glue day :)

darkside.jpg

Couldn't help it.
But that model is awesome man, we expect pics along the way.

What do you think, what colour scheme more cooler - white as seen above, red or chroma?

3549119961_f695aa3576.jpg

3549927918_0ccbe2139b.jpg

Progress pictures on new resized helmet will be tomorrow here :)

Dark Rogue said:
Exclamation : That pep file is very good, meatbag!
what was that damn robots name? i hated him... if i could, i would punch that metal jerk right in his funny head.

bevbor that model looks pretty sweet man, will you be releasing the file after you finish your build of it? i probably wouldnt make the whole thing, but the helm would be fun to build.

oh and i vote on Red, Radioactive is right about it looking alot like a Imperial gaurd... thats a good thing.

DreadMullet said:
what was that damn robots name? i hated him... if i could, i would punch that metal jerk right in his funny head.

bevbor that model looks pretty sweet man, will you be releasing the file after you finish your build of it? i probably wouldnt make the whole thing, but the helm would be fun to build.

oh and i vote on Red, Radioactive is right about it looking alot like a Imperial gaurd... thats a good thing.

lol it was "HK-47". I thought that was pretty stupid. an assassin droid that is 1 letter off from AK-47. I think they just got lazy on that part. lol

the chrome looks much like a cylon... but good for you, you've gone and made some thing interesting. There is no dark side you know, it's all a point of view...

Yeah, chrome I love too :)
So I'll do it all chrome! :)

Lil updates:
(Press on pictures to enlarge)
3550939130_fa713be7b4.jpg

3550133195_33d9f7a5eb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back