The Halo Diorama By Roodkill

For the sake of awsome..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ guardian: sure thing, send us or post a description of your armor in detail with color layouts. Maybe even show us images.

@ MacAttack: The figures we found are not to be sold until the end of March. My Local Target got a shipment early and sold them at 9.99 to spartian-005 and sold a 2-pack for 15.00 to me.

Absolutely, just post images of your character in color here for referance or images of your armor

Well, I Don't have my armor completed yet, but I can tell you what it would look like when done.

It's Basically a standard ODST suit with the word 'Pony' on the chest plate and helmet(Like what Tarkove had). The red ranking on the armor like the ODSTs in Halo 3.

Or if you can, have a long-haired ODST taking on a Brute.

-Pony

Macattack64 said:
So lucky.

Macattack, send me your details of the armor you have and we'll get to it. Give us details to what you want your guy to do. (Personally I think he should be eatting a mac)

@ Pony: Hell yell, like Troy Pollamalu long hair comming out the helmet? Sounds good, I'll start on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I pmed Roodkill and he asked me to post my message as an example for you guys:

Can you please add my character to your awesome diorama?

Here he is

PlayerModelNeoproks.png

If possible could you make him up on a Brute's shoulders shooting into his head? If that isn't probable then I would be fine with my guy just being in there somewhere. Thanks for your time man, good luck.

@ Pony: Hell yell, like Troy Pollamalu long hair comming out the helmet? Sounds good, I'll start on it.

Haha That would be awesome! My hair isn't poofy like his though.

My hair is like the one from my Avatar.

-Pony

For now hust post the image of your character from armor pefferably, but in-game works too. For those who's character I said we'd post on here with full color we'll be posting later on. We figured to primer them all first, then go back and paint individually. So stay updated on here.

Roodkill said:
For now hust post the image of your character from armor pefferably, but in-game works too. For those who's character I said we'd post on here with full color we'll be posting later on. We figured to primer them all first, then go back and paint individually. So stay updated on here.

sounds good :)

I cant wait : D

Can you please add my character to your awesome diorama?

Here he is

PlayerModel.png

I'd just like a battle rifle, you can have me killing Hunters or having fun at a Grunt Birthday Party, I don't care. Though that Grunt thing would be cool. Not sure how you'd do the confetti though. Thanks. :D

You can get a pic of your character at http://php.badrouter.net/bnet/

PlayerModel.ashx?p1=0&p2=4&p3=4&p4=6&p5=5&p6=0&p7=18&p8=0.png

Thats the armor my brother wants to build, but he wants battle damage like a blast ring on the chest.

And he wants to be carrying a turret.

If not a turret, either a shottie, or a rocket launcher.

And my brother has a 405th account, but wont try to build anything.

And thusly doesnt like logging on.

Absolutely genius! Haven't seen one of these on here. Keep it up and you'll have something like that Halo 3 commercial in no time :D

Macattack64 said:
I hope you have enough materials to make all these that are requested.

Yea, me too.

If they do, this will be epic.

And Awesome.

And awepic.

Which is HUGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back