The Knives And Miscellaneous Blades Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason 'Biff' H said:
That scorpion one is pretty unique Keegan, i've never seen anythign like that one.

and hypno, where do you live? because here in the US those switch blades are illegal unless you're law enforcement or military.

Thanks, I actually found it in a wizard shop in the Wisconsin Dells.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Kraken said:
Belakor- how do you like that SOG? I think it looks really cool, but they're pretty expensive (for me, anyhow) and I'd like to know your opinion before thinking about dropping the money on one. Thanks!

Hypnotoad- (Is that a Futurama reference? edit* oops, didn't see your avatar. Nice ref. in that case haha) I just bought one of those lightnings and I have to say, it's pretty fun! I have to refrain from carrying it on me, though...
yup the lightning knife is sexy
but how much did you pay for it, ?
and did you get the one made in china or taiwan?
and where did u get it?

Jason 'Biff' H said:
... there really aren't too many knife related crimes because pretty much every person has one...
An armed society is a polite society :)

Jason 'Biff' H said:
...EDIT: and i really like that SOG Belkor, whered you get that one from?
I got it from a local guy who imports all sorts of things, he doesn't have a store or anything but he sells quite a bit of stuff on a NZ auction site... was pretty cheap too, I think it was NZ$130 and they retail for US$120 on the SOG site (though mine is the non-serrated version)

The Kraken said:
Belakor- how do you like that SOG? I think it looks really cool, but they're pretty expensive (for me, anyhow) and I'd like to know your opinion before thinking about dropping the money on one. Thanks!...
I really like it, I haven't actually used it all that much but it's still handy to have... I've even used it to score a few pep pieces, but I wouldn't recommend doing that :p
The only thing I don't like is the sheath, it's a good sheath but I really want the Kydex one, it's pretty hard to find here though :cautious:

Here's a couple of pics of my Ryan Plan B (with a paracord lanyard I made last night)
th_DSCF2624.jpg th_DSCF2625.jpg

100_0456.jpg

[attachment=5633:100_0054___Copy.jpg]
this is just a couple of mine, plus i have my sword collection but theres too many to fit in one picture

Knives, yea... ive got alot

IMG_1917.jpg

the whole collection, most of which are wood carving ones (i used to be big into carving wood)
IMG_1919.jpg

My Everyday ones.

IMG_1921.jpg

My Pride and Joy, a Case from Quite a few years back and its like new!

Cheers,
-John-

silvercookie said:
hognoshal whats the one all the way to the right?
looks nice.
its a bowie. its the same as the knife paul hogan used to stab the crocodile in the movie crocodile dundee, although i dont expect many of you in the US to know the movie. it is a very nice knife and very usefull when im hunting.

hey silver cookie, what type of machete is that? and is it easy to keep sharp?

i got one for the Texas A&M bonfire we have every year to show our burning desire to beat the hell out of texas university and that thing will only cut through maybe half a foot of thick foliage then after that i've gotta spend like 10 min whacking at the same spot over and over.

Sigma-LS said:
I got a few knives (even a soil knife) but these two are my faves. My old Fury, that's been good to me for almost 7 years and my KA-BAR I got this year.

IMG_0909.jpg
is that a 12" spartan figure i see? lol did you make that?
anyways heres my stuf... course the first ones wooden though:
134912.jpg

1katana.jpg

I have one of these..
31449.jpg

and this..

advent_children_1_540.jpg

Plus I have one of these, except I have a modified shotgun with sickle head attached to the butt of the handle.. (even the glass comes off to use as a riot shield) Always be prepared...
zombie-kit.jpg

Cheers,
Kensai

rofl :lol: i love that zombie defence kit, thats awsome, i wish we could get stuff like that here in australia. anyway heres a couple more of mine:
[attachment=5669:100_0052.jpg]
[attachment=5668:100_0046.jpg]

kensai111 said:
advent_children_1_540.jpg

Plus I have one of these, except I have a modified shotgun with sickle head attached to the butt of the handle.. (even the glass comes off to use as a riot shield) Always be prepared...
zombie-kit.jpg

Cheers,
Kensai
i wish they still sold the buster sword! :mad:

I wonder if anyone noticed something interesting about the sword collection picture I posted in page 1...

CPU64 said:
I wonder if anyone noticed something interesting about the sword collection picture I posted in page 1...
You mean the fact that the katanas are all really small? ;)

Fragclone said:
is that a 12" spartan figure i see? lol did you make that?

Yes and no. It's a custom 13" callous fig. He's even got a little 405th logo on his bicep. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back