The Knives And Miscellaneous Blades Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlacRoseImmortal said:
We ran out of knives :lol:
NEVER!!!!! I REFUSE TO RUN OUT OF KNIVES!!!!

lol in fact, i have a few of my dinky little pocketknives from Scouts.....but that Buck knife is very frowned upon....but i dont care, its good for making kids do my work :D
DSC01315.jpg

om nom nom nom nom i <3 this thing....
DSC01317.jpg

its about 9 inches, just enough to get my point across ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Belakor said:
I don't even know where to start with this so I'm not going to bother... In future, if someone is doing or saying something you don't like, just stay away from the topic and if you really feel that you have to bring attention to it use the report button. Posting negative comments in other's threads just leads to arguments, which in-turn lead to warnings (which no-one likes)
Now back on topic. I was given a neat little karambit folder yesterday, it's just a cheapie (surprisingly well built though) but it's probably my favorite folder now :D Don't have a camera handy, will try to get a pic up tomorrow night (after I get back from The Clone Wars ;))

Agreed....btw you can kill someone with your car...a garden hose...you can stuff some paper towel donw your their throat while theyre asleep...all Im saying is there is no harm in discussing knives...

Last edited by a moderator:
well, since i saw a few LOTR swords:
[attachment=6077:100_0047.jpg]
sorry for the crappy picture but im not exactly a photographer :p btw rvb, i also have that little wodden handle one, but i think mine is a smaller version, ive seen them in all different sizes. its a handy little tool. and likewise, i will never run out either!

Here is my knife collection that I either keep in my room or keep in my purse with me at all times:

DSC01460.jpg

And here is a picture of my left hand, I managed to cut my thumb all the way down the middle with the knife with the gut hook at the end just a few minutes ago :cautious:... I got excited about widdling some PVC pipe... remember kids, "always cut away from yourself" :p

DSC01459.jpg

......Guess I wont be playing Halo today :cautious:......

my collection collection is no were near as impressive as anyones here but i have...

The classic swiss army knife, a royal marrine commando kinfe that my freind gave me after he got back from Iraq and a samurai sword.

Also kinves arent illegal in the uk its just illegal to carry them.

Hello everybody, sorry i haven't been on 405th in a few weeks or maybe like a month. Right now im making the sword from MGS4 called the High Frequency blade/MGS4:Raiden's sword. I dont have any pictures but pictures will come soon cuz im almost finished. I will be finished with my sword/prop thing by the beginning of september.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back