The New Nerf Stampede ECS-60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

September 9th? I think I need to do a quick repaint and bring one of these to the Reach premiere...

OH MY GOD
THAT IS AWESOME.
I'm totally showing my friend this... he's got a bunch o.o
PS: In case no one knew, this baby was going to be called the Spartan :p
He typoed it though, and it looks like they just redesigned this one to make it the Stampede :p

Last edited by a moderator:
BEEEAST! Thanks for sharing :p
I might actually cop one of these
Plus that new tactical vest that the author brings up in your second link could be an inexpensive add to some of our suits, especially those building ODSTs
Will definitely be waiting for that to be released aswell

A couple modifications and that would make a very good MA5, but that monstrous clip might be a problem. This gun also seems to have mostly avoided falling victim to Hasbro's rampant obsession with absurd gimmicks, which I find very appealing.

The monster clip isn't all you can use. You can use the standard 6-shot clip, the extended 18 round mag, the 18 round drum, and the 36 round drum.

Aesthetically, yes. Got some good design elements going for an AR. Unfortunately, it'll be entirely unable to fire, as with the AR Recon mods I've seen. Nerf better put a bullpup out next. >_>

you just gotta sit back and enjoy the beauty of nerfs new stuff. you know there is a little girl somewhere going through therapy cause her brother terrorizes her. between nerf guns/swords, and other mischievous toys it's hopeless.

you just gotta sit back and enjoy the beauty of nerfs new stuff. you know there is a little girl somewhere going through therapy cause her brother terrorizes her. between nerf guns/swords, and other mischievous toys it's hopeless.

Which of my sisters are you referring to?
Just kidding.

@SchizophrenicMC: What do you mean it wouldn't be able to fire?

The triger and that you ca't cock(hopefully spelled right) the gun and magazine problems. Also the could be made into a Br too.

This is pretty cool. Any one remember the nerf gun that could be moded into an SGM? I could have sworn someone did that on here.

Which of my sisters are you referring to?
Just kidding.

@SchizophrenicMC: What do you mean it wouldn't be able to fire?
What I mean is, if you modify it, aesthetically, to fit the design of the MA-5/MA-37 or BR-55, the magazine port will be covered, and inaccessible, due to the design of the blaster, versus the design of the guns in Halo. Every Nerf blaster, thus far, has used a conventional magazine-forward design, versus the relatively-new bullpup design, which the MA-5 and BR-55 use.

So, yeah, it wouldn't be able to fire.

I just played with nerf guns today for the first time in years. I had flash backs of my childhood, it was pretty awesome. If my buddies and I keep it up, I'm going to have to look into the new nerf gun, it looks sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back