Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to Link and Desolate!!!

I was just walking around the level and came across this:

gruntbirthdayparty.jpg

I think you guys should have it. ;)

Happy Grunt Birthday Party! Yay!!!

rundown said:
Its My birthday today o_O
got myself a Nikon reflex camera with a new lens.

Fijne Verjaardag! :)
Nice gift you've got, pal!
Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seno 'Ypsamee, Asrai, Leadingspartan
and everybody celebrating today -
Happy Birthday!​

Happy birthday to SPARTAN II and all other non-spambot members today!
And happy birthday to everyone else I've missed for a while.

Ruze789 said:
Happy birthday to SPARTAN II and all other non-spambot members today!
And happy birthday to everyone else I've missed for a while.

Thank you, thank you... *bows* :D

Was wondering if anyone would notice, lol.

I've got a home-made dinner in my honour coming my way after work. Looking forward to that :lol:

Happy B-day Spartan II and I would also like to say happy belated B-day to Privateer (Charlie) and Lovebug (wifezilla)...

Ithica

Thanks, buddy! ;)

Btw, I didn't realize your wife had joined the membership here. Way kewl. Please pass on my belated birthday wishes to her for me :)

And yes, a belated Happy Birthday to Privateer, too :cool:

SPARTAN II said:

Was wondering if anyone would notice, lol.

I've got a home-made dinner in my honour coming my way after work. Looking forward to that :lol:

HAPPY (slightly belated) BIRTHDAY SPARTEN II! :D
It was hard not to notice, you left a big enough hint in your SPNKr thread! Hope you enjoyed your dinner mate.

And happy birthday to everyone else celebrating their birthdays yesterday and today. ;)

juliet76 said:
HAPPY (slightly belated) BIRTHDAY SPARTEN II! :D
It was hard not to notice, you left a big enough hint in your SPNKr thread! Hope you enjoyed your dinner mate.

And happy birthday to everyone else celebrating their birthdays yesterday and today. ;)

Actually, not quite belated. You posted that at 11:59PM last night, so you made it just in the nick of time, lol. Thanks, buddy ;)

As for the "big enough hint" I left in my SPNKr thread, well... for the last few years I haven't really made a big deal out of it or anything. For some reason, this year it felt different :p

Dinner was good, btw. Had lasagna "rolls", garden salad and cheesecake. Yummm :D

Afterward, I played some local Multiplayer with my friends on the Mythic maps (they just downloaded them). So, all in all it was a helluva good birthday :D

Happy birthday to Redsleighdown, who's celebrating his 21st today. And birthday wishes to all the other 405th-ers celebrating this day (y)

SPARTAN II said:
Happy birthday to Redsleighdown, who's celebrating his 21st today. And birthday wishes to all the other 405th-ers celebrating this day (y)

no idea who it is. But whathe heck, Happy birthday (y)

Edit i know who it is now. Its that mod with his funny cartoon looking avatar. Never spoke to him reely :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back