*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, here I leave Halo Reach Grenade Launcher Unfolded.
grenadelauncherd.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
http://www.4shared.com/file/iLCj3JM1/Halo_Reach_Grenade_Launcher_Un.html

Off the record, I decided to re-model a torso piece, original modeler UNKNOWN...

I will post images of the new MJOLNIR Mk VI Female Torso, so keep your eyes open!

EDIT:
MkVIFemaleOldModel.jpg

The Original Model. Recognize this?

MJOLNIRMkVIFemaleTorsoFinal.jpg

My Model. Of course, changes are obvious, but I will go back and add supports to it.

Thanks for the eyes and ears guys, enjoy.

EDIT-Part 2:
So far, the file is .dae, which can be opened up in PD3 for unfolding. Don't get discouraged. Uploading file link now...

Mk VI Female Torso.dae

Now Validating the link... YAY!!

EDIT-Part 3:
As a small token of experimentation, I am also working on modifying armor additions for this torso. Ordered in order of model completion-
1. Hayabusa
2. UA/Base Security
3. HP/Parafoil
4. Collar/Breacher

Have at it, 405th, enjoy!

Sorry about the delay on the Commando UA, guys... I've been working on it in little bits at a time since all my free time vanished, I was nearly done with it for release and my HD decided to end itself. Well, more accurately Windows decided not to function anymore.
My new PC should arrive within a week and I'm really hoping I'll be able to recover all my data, since the vast majority of it is (STUPIDLY) not backed up. I'll update again when there's news on that front.

Sorry about the delay on the Commando UA, guys... I've been working on it in little bits at a time since all my free time vanished, I was nearly done with it for release and my HD decided to end itself. Well, more accurately Windows decided not to function anymore.
My new PC should arrive within a week and I'm really hoping I'll be able to recover all my data, since the vast majority of it is (STUPIDLY) not backed up. I'll update again when there's news on that front.

Best of luck to you, Ruze. Hang in there buddy!

UPDATE (Even though it might not belong in the thread...):
Mk VI Female chest piece is receiving a few more tweaks today, so keep your eyes open, 405th!

Don't worry about buddy. I hope you get everything worked out.

On another note, I know missingspartan already unfolded your TacPad, but I did at least want to give people another unfold to have. They can get it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/5mGvkzxk/Ruze789_Tactical-TACPAD__mksha.html

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back