*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sorry for the double postin that i'm doin.
Ruze (cause he's the monitor on this thread), I cant edit any posts! I hit edit, edit, hit save and then the window closes!!!!

Anyway
http://www.4shared.com/file/lhYJkKW9/Jorge_Chest.html
theres the .3ds if someone would kindly unfold it.
http://www.4shared.com/file/Gn_Ey-uH/HD_Reach_Shoulder.html
theres a file I posted on another page, it's a edited Shoulder from the first page, still needs an unfold

If you guys get those unfolded you will make me happy

Once you click "edit post" click "go advanced", then when your done editing your post just click save. Same problem happened to me, but this seems to work! :)

I really like the work you guys have put into this thread. Ruze, thanks for your hard work, and everyone else thanks for all the models!

Once you click "edit post" click "go advanced", then when your done editing your post just click save. Same problem happened to me, but this seems to work! :)
editing isn't working for me either, so its all good Rhinoc. And thanks alot for the Jorge chest! :) I would unfold it, but I dont have the lisence. Keep up the great modeling!! :D

Picture3.png

There is another thing I was working on! the regular reach chest
http://www.4shared.com/file/dFZ5mVvU/Reach_chest.html
Theres the link, hope you guys like it!

Everyone seems to forget about handplates.
Im not very good at modeling, and i CANNOT unfold to save my life.
So if someone reads this, your a god if you add handplates.

Everyone seems to forget about handplates.
Im not very good at modeling, and i CANNOT unfold to save my life.
So if someone reads this, your a god if you add handplates.

There is one on page 8 of this thread toward the middle. Of course it came out after I made mine out of clay and molded it

Check on the first post. Ruze made one and unfolded it. The file is near the bottom of all the submissions. It's a fairly good handplate, and the one I'm using for my Carter build.

I have a question about the halo reach thighs, what would I do with platted inner pieces?
I remember a member telling me to use foam sheets and paint them black.
any suggestions? thank you :)

thought i should ask here as this is a Reach thread :)
is there a HD Kat helm out?
or have i missed it? ive been looking through this whole thread and i can only find the one on the first page..
i really want to build Kat for a convention as a couple of mates are going as the rest of noble team. any help would be great...
sorry if this is in the wrong place...

There are actually two Cat helmets on the OP. The one modeled by zabicvamic looks pretty good from what I can tell. It's currently not unfolded, so if you have the ability to unfold, you're set. If not, someone will be able to help, if no one else I can take a stab at it for you.

carpathiavh99 i got your unfold from the Jorge Torso_On Page 35 your Pic is a little different where do i get the thing on the left shoulder???

carpathiavh99 i got your unfold from the Jorge Torso_On Page 35 your Pic is a little different where do i get the thing on the left shoulder???

Woah, that's the wrong unfold! That's the unfold I did for L3X before he made this new one... wait a sec and I'll update that post.

...ok, the post on page 36 is the correct file. Very sorry about that, guess I should pay a little more attention to what file I'm posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back