*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruze789 said:
I just counted 60 different models, that's 5 dozen models available. Then some of the models have multiple unfolds... we've got a lot of files already.

i didn't count the individual models just one of each piece, and i forgot to count that zip file of the noble 6 armor, so its closer to 3 dozen different pieces of armor so far

Last edited by a moderator:
Has any one tried to unfold Jorge's chest armor yet? I looked through this thread and only found the helmet and the shins. If any one can, please do so, its on the first page. And if its done can u tell me what page? And if not can someone tell me how to or direcct me to where i can learn how to unfold, because i thought it was just hiting unfold and thats it, apperently not? Thanks. By the way amazing job on the files that have been completed.

HEY!!!! Good to have everything back up and running! only need one thing! the Reach Full boots. has anyone made the full boot and unfolded yet? I would have done it myself but sadly and not talented... :( however so many people are on this site and they do amazing work! thanks all! Just PM me if you do have it.... i dont see the button that allows me to follow this thread... :(

@rachet_fan check under "Rhinoc" in the first post.
Good to see the forums back up and running!

If any one can, will someone please unfold Jorges torso armor. Its by L3X BLU3R1V3R, by the way great job! And the
Spartan III Shin by Chevysrule, also a wonderfull job! Both are on the first page. I will be eternaly gratefull to who ever does this. Thanks

there easy to unfold. edit them if you want but i made them as easy as possible. I'll be on in a sec

I think Emiles Right shoulder needs to be remodelled. After looking at some pics that the current one is good but there needs to be a more accurate one. So if anyone could remodel it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back