*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ral Partha
Maybe we can allow everyone to vote on the best armour to determine which goes on the wiki. We could break it into armour sections like best torso piece, best shins, best forearms, etc.
Personally, I like to see all the Reach models on the wiki. The real sticking point is whose unfold ought to be up there. Voting is certainly one option we could look into although it might step on the toes of the unfolders whose work were not selected. A different wiki layout is also another option worth exploring in order to accommodate the various unfolds that are out there. At the moment, there is a link on the wiki that takes the user to this thread.

hey guy thanks for telling me where the mrk v (A) helmet was and i found a jetpack too and its finished and unfolded.

now all i need is the unfolded shotgun can anyone help me with that?

Its using active camo, i think i saw it run by page 110, hope this narrows the search, Happy Hunting ;)

Personally, I like to see all the Reach models on the wiki. The real sticking point is whose unfold ought to be up there. Voting is certainly one option we could look into although it might step on the toes of the unfolders whose work were not selected. A different wiki layout is also another option worth exploring in order to accommodate the various unfolds that are out there. At the moment, there is a link on the wiki that takes the user to this thread.

I think maybe a wiki page for chest files and attachments should be made, and one for Helmets and there attachments, forearm and attachments, and a wiki for the cod, thighs, and shins as well as there attachments, a layout like that, more or less.

I said run past 110, not hiding in 110, i need to work on these lines, its after 110, and if i just give you the link, what fun would that be, plus i would just be searching again for something i already have and waste my time, by the way, don't get discourged when you see the file, and read the note that comes in the zip file. ;)

I said run past 110, not hiding in 110, i need to work on these lines, its after 110, and if i just give you the link, what fun would that be, plus i would just be searching again for something i already have and waste my time, by the way, don't get discourged when you see the file, and read the note that comes in the zip file. ;)

ok i get it and i found the picture but no link soooo can someone help me im stuck and confused here?

That got me too, the first time, the actual unfold link is a little further, it was unfolded later on, maybe a month later, more or less, but you are on the right track.

hey guy thanks for telling me where the mrk v (A) helmet was and i found a jetpack too and its finished and unfolded.

now all i need is the unfolded shotgun can anyone help me with that?

hey dude im the one who made and unfoldered the shotgun so if it will save you some time i can email it directly to you if you want :)

alternatively the link is on page 142 and its post number 1415 :) hope this helps dude

well, uhh.....just gonna throw this out there again, but uhhh.....has anything good looking come out since the game has been released. i am not trying to make any offences but seriously, i only saw like 2 good things from that whole list. i understand that they were made before the games release and had limited pictures to work with, but honestly... if i was going to make the models i would have waited until the game was released, i dont really care for "firsties"

i really want to get into this armor making stuff, but whats the point right now? the reach stuff looks like crap in my honest opinion.

well, uhh.....just gonna throw this out there again, but uhhh.....has anything good looking come out since the game has been released. i am not trying to make any offences but seriously, i only saw like 2 good things from that whole list. i understand that they were made before the games release and had limited pictures to work with, but honestly... if i was going to make the models i would have waited until the game was released, i dont really care for "firsties"

i really want to get into this armor making stuff, but whats the point right now? the reach stuff looks like crap in my honest opinion.

Have you gone through and actually LOOKED at half the stuff??? Since the game's release, all the files have been updated with the most recent models. Besides, if the Reach stuff looks like "crap" as you say (not condemning you as I disagree, everyone is entitled to their own opinion) then you always have the H:CE through H3 files you can build.

And a word of advise, People spent countless hours working to make what you see here. So even if you do think it looks like crap, don't say so in such a manner. Until you start producing you're own models, (and even afterwards) a little respect for others work will go A LOT farther than "This looks like crap, give me better stuff"

Have you gone through and actually LOOKED at half the stuff??? Since the game's release, all the files have been updated with the most recent models. Besides, if the Reach stuff looks like "crap" as you say (not condemning you as I disagree, everyone is entitled to their own opinion) then you always have the H:CE through H3 files you can build.

And a word of advise, People spent countless hours working to make what you see here. So even if you do think it looks like crap, don't say so in such a manner. Until you start producing you're own models, (and even afterwards) a little respect for others work will go A LOT farther than "This looks like crap, give me better stuff"

i complelty agree you obviously new here and im going to assume that you coldnt only be bothered to look at the files on the first few pages which in my opinion are actualy quite good but incase you havnt noticed there is nearly 200 pages to this thread so until you have looked through that whole thing do go telling people the models they work hard on and put alot of time into are crap people will take offence to it and if you ever need help with something you will be hard pushed to find anyone willing to help you

Arrogant kids like you are the reason I don't release my work at all. If you honestly don't like what's on offer, I suggest you take some references, open up your preferred 3D modelling program, and have a crack at it all yourself. I don't see any modelling submissions from you whatsoever, so you have no right to start being so critical and demanding of work other people have done for your benefit.

Yes, some of the files aren't exactly game-quality and you can tell that some files have been made by people with limited modelling experience and resources - but hey, those people actually had the time and desire to submit something at all, instead of sitting about and complaining that the work of other people wasn't up to their standards. So, I suggest you take a minute to think about what you'd be missing out on if everyone took your attitude.

I totally agree with everything concerning forgerunnr's arrogant post, and his obvious disregard for the stickies, but is it really worth this many posts? I doubt he'll be coming back... anyone who's been here long enough knows that 60% of people who come onto the forums don't come back. I mean, the guy has 3 posts, two of them two months ago. It's pretty safe to assume he won't back back at all if ever, and if he does, he will simply need to reprimand his ways. 3 people have berated his ignorance, sooo, personally, i think that's more time spent on someone who won't (most likely) show up again than it's worth. Anyways, my 2 cents. :)

anyway i have just remembered that someone asked if i could make them the jun shoulder with the bullets on, i just want to apologise for having not posted it yet with it having just been christmas i have been rather busy which i think is fair enough anyways im back to working on it now so it shouldnt be to long befor i upload it for you :)

Sweet, sounds awesome! I was going through this thread, and there are a lot of files to go through! Just goes to show that if you actually look past the first 20 pages, there's a ton of awesome stuff!

Thanks fat-hi555 for the ODST thigh, I can't wait to get started on it! I also have this random urge to say this... Thanks to all the modelers and unfolders for creating and unfolding these awsome files!

If your urges feel like that, go with it :) The modelers and unfolders have spent and will spend hours doing what they do simply for the joy of others. they deserve every ounce of praise they get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back