*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carpathiavah,

Love your Halo Reach M6B standard .pdo man! I've been building it this week and I like it! the only qualms I've to say about it is just like every other MA5K .pdo from garland which I've assembled....it has warp issues. But I think it's because I have big fingers and no support with cardboard then anything actually wrong with it.

My friend is also assembling it as well and he hasn't used fiberboard or cardboard as supports and his didn't warp.....he is so lucky. I wanted to thank you for making this awesome file!

P.S. I love you Carter shoulder file!

Carpathiavah,

Love your Halo Reach M6B standard .pdo man! I've been building it this week and I like it! the only qualms I've to say about it is just like every other MA5K .pdo from garland which I've assembled....it has warp issues. But I think it's because I have big fingers and no support with cardboard then anything actually wrong with it.

My friend is also assembling it as well and he hasn't used fiberboard or cardboard as supports and his didn't warp.....he is so lucky. I wanted to thank you for making this awesome file!

P.S. I love you Carter shoulder file!

Thanks for the compliments! I didn't have any warpage issues when I was building the pistol. In all fairness, though, it's not the easiest pep in the world. I have run into a few people here on the forums who have had trouble with it, but practice makes perfect! Good luck.

man someone beat me to the reach AR :(, but yah it's out!!!! and it is pretty good and WWWAAAAYYYY better than mine!!!!!!!!

for the reach AR is the red lines mountain fold and the blue valley fold or is it the other way around? someone get back to me on that

Doesn't mater when u do it exatly oposit just keep doing the same

otherwise just count the lins most of the parts you have to fold inwards so you know what they are

Hope it helps

does anyone have the "Spartan III Forearm, Unfolded by Rhinoc" pdo file?
im not sure if it was a typo but it links to a 3ds file

for the reach AR is the red lines mountain fold and the blue valley fold or is it the other way around? someone get back to me on that

Red = Mountain
Blue = Valley

That would be my unfold, and I think I'm going to stop releasing files that way because there have been more complaints about them than compliments.

Red = Mountain
Blue = Valley

That would be my unfold, and I think I'm going to stop releasing files that way because there have been more complaints about them then compliments.

People shouldn't complain when they're getting files made using your free time for nothing in return. Keep doing things the way you do man, the stuff is awesome.

Red = Mountain
Blue = Valley

That would be my unfold, and I think I'm going to stop releasing files that way because there have been more complaints about them then compliments.

if people had the sense to use settings.......................That's what I did.

really have liked working on your pistol and the few other files that I'm waiting to build.

if people had the sense to use settings.......................That's what I did.

really have liked working on your pistol and the few other files that I'm waiting to build.

Ditto. The vast majority of my files are modified to be color coded before I print them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back