*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why hasn't any of this been uploaded to the wiki yet?
A couple of issues:

1. You need explicit permission from the modelers/unfolders that it is okay to post their files on wiki.
  2. The wiki is supposed to be a public repository of the "best" files done by the 405th community. That's why you don't many multiple models and unfolds of an armor piece. How are you going to go about choosing the one model and unfold of an armor piece? There are so many variations of the armor pieces available that putting all of them will clutter the wiki unnecessarily.
At present, rundown's Reach files are already posted. If the public wants to see more, a link to the official Halo Reach pep files thread here is also provided.

I am looking for the pep files for the Reach, Jun backpack, the shoulder addon and the thigh addon. Any help appreciated.

Bill

I am looking for the pep files for the Reach, Jun backpack, the shoulder addon and the thigh addon.
Personally, I'm using an ACU butt pack for his backpack, and sewing his side pouch out of duck canvas. and gluing it to EVA Foam. Its cloth detail, so I wouldn't wanna use a pep file for that...
As for his shoulder attachment, I too would love to see a Jun shoulder.

And here it is:D! (Click on the picture to go to the tread)

completemarkvb9.png

completemarkvb11.png

Hope you guys like it:D Ill hit Rhinoc up on unfolding this:)

Thanks SithSlayer78 - I finally found an image that shows it. I haven't found a good image of the thigh pouch or a good one of the shoulder addon though. Any other thoughts there?

Bill

Thanks SithSlayer78 - I finally found an image that shows it. I haven't found a good image of the thigh pouch or a good one of the shoulder addon though. Any other thoughts there?
My thigh pouch is essentially going to be sewn out of duck cloth, and ill glue on nylon straps and buckles and attach the whole dang thing to a bit of EVA Foam. Its a scratch build, but itll be used as my cell phone-water-iPod container, as for the shoulder i'd make that out of foam or wait for a pep model, hope that helps. :)

im wondering if anybody has a pepakura file of jorges gun and a high def back pack cause i cant find any thing on here

Rhinoc made a jorge chest a pack file that has been unfolded. Its a 2 for 1 file, both pack and chest piece, check the first page, and not to be rude but for everyone else out there, especially new guys and gals, check the first page thoroughly before asking where a file is, if it an't there then ask. And that pack is probaly as high def as its gona get because its a backpack and i have seen the pack in game, not alot of more details needed. And as for Jorge chaingun, the only guy who made a file of that gun is banned and took his files with him, i haven't seen any other Chaingun files, trust me if i knew where i would tell you because i would like a file of that my self.

No there is no Mk V(A) yet. That's the classic Halo1 Mk V helmet.

__reach_3643166_Medium.jpg

I've been obsessed with finding reference for it in-game, and just yesterday managed to round some up, was thinking of bumping it up towards the top of my list. I dig the way it looks.

__reach_3643166_Medium.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back