*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm impressed that you managed to read through the ENTIRE thread, 136 pages is a heck of a lot of scrolling and scanning even by my standards - and i can speed read![/QUOTE]

lol i read alot of manga and books so i guess it comes natural

OK CJ, you gotta tell me what you did for the credit ban. I need to hear it lol. Feel free to pm me about it.

As for the "Hidden Image" I basically mean: READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU TYPE!!!!!DGVL:KSJFILJFOI
also, it does lead to a world of knowledge. :D

And spartans never die, I thank you for finding it. I want people to look through the forum before they speak, it would limit the noob questions and repeated requests. While I couldnt quote every post in this thread from memory, I have looked through it all, and just reading through the forums will answer any questions someone might have. If I just say it's on page __, then you wont bother looking for it.

which i dont mind doing. im a perfectionist and when i set out to find something i find it. lol yea as soon as i found it i was like "oh! burried!!! *facepalm* but its all good

credit ban?
Cj did you do the whole unplug your ethernet cabel to reset the challenges? or just too much gruntpocylipse?

OK CJ, you gotta tell me what you did for the credit ban. I need to hear it lol. Feel free to pm me about it.

credit ban?
Cj did you do the whole unplug your ethernet cabel to reset the challenges?

yeah, that. it's amazing for boosting credits but i used it a bit much...
enough to hit the daily credit cap - which is sposed to be high enough never to hit.
i hit it, it got noticed.

[/offtopic]

@ Ironium - ok, i'll try and stop editing it. i'm dissasembling a model of samus ATM so i got that plus moar armour to modelz

CJ

If I got the 2 week ban, I wouldnt care, I've been so busy I havnet had the chance to get on in about a week. On the other hand, I finished the 3D model I've been working on for an awesome Beer Pong table lol.

what is the correct size for ( Reach AR) and (M6b Reach)??? Can Anyone Help?

The correct size for the halo weapons are

MA37 : O/A (80 cm) (31.5 inches)

M6G (B) : O/A (26.70 cm) (10.5 inches)

Hope this info helps. if you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask me, i will answer to the best of my ability. ;)

The correct sizing according to the Halo Encyclopedia 87.9 cm (34.6 in) in length and the rest will just be ratios of that

Rejected wolf. your given measurements are for the M6G and MA5C he wants to know the Measurements for the M6B and MA37

which are

MA37 : O/A (80 cm) (31.5 inches)

M6G (B) : O/A (26.70 cm) (10.5 inches)

ok so i know that this might seem like a silly question to most people but is there any way to convert a pepakura file back to .obj format so it can be edited again?

If only the new unfolders added information about who created the model and not name it after themselves, none of these would have happened. They should let others know who did the model, who unfolded it and where the file came from, just like what Adam implored us to do before.

I hope a valuable lesson has been learned here.

Just caught this post again while going back thru every page for more files, thought I'd QFT.

It's getting a little old seeing everyone calling all of these files in their builds by the wrong name because it's the unfolder's name on things and not the modeler's.

I know unfolding takes time but come on guys, put the modelers' names in your files please.

ok so i know that this might seem like a silly question to most people but is there any way to convert a pepakura file back to .obj format so it can be edited again?

Yes. If you have a purchased key for pep designer, you can export the model as an .obj. Just click "File" then "Export" then "3D Model/UV Info (*.OBJ)." Now, be careful, if you are getting ready to edit someone else's work, make sure you have thier permission to do so. I know a lot of modelers that would rather you not edit thier models, unless it is for personal use and you don't plan on sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back