*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if the admins were going to move all the files to the front page. It just seems like a lot to look through(247 pgs). It would make it MUCH easier to get the files you want fast. Still though, it's great to have everything in one thread. Thanks for hearing me out.

My first, from scratch model/Pepakura file:

Reach_ODST_Chest-to-Ab_Connector-Zat_German_405th-foam.jpg

Reach ODST Chest-to-Ab Connector Zat German 405th [foam]

It was created with Silo 2.2 and Maya 2012 for my Halloween ODST build.

This file has been laid out for building out of foam.

I agree , please , PLEASE move the files to the first page !
a lot of links seem to be broken on the first posts too !

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do some reading.
i swear we answer this same question about every five pages.
use the search function if you are trying to find a specific part and can't find a working link only having quickly looked at this thread.
do some searching for the Reach Pepakura Database, as most people have given up on the first page - considering how out of date and unorganised it is sometimes (no offense Ruze)

CJ

hey guys, I'm new to 405th so bare with me.
i was wondering if anyone has made an ad-on or full pepakura for the concept version of carter (pretty much carter with a hat visor thing)
heres a pic.
hr-carter-helmet-side.jpg

idk if anyone has because youd need to pretty much make it from start, and also it would have to dimensionally match an already excisting pep file perfectly. i could just make it out of cardboard tho.

hey guys, I'm new to 405th so bare with me.
i was wondering if anyone has made an ad-on or full pepakura for the concept version of carter (pretty much carter with a hat visor thing)
[img removed]

i do believe that the "sun visor" attachment has been modelled and can be found on the reach database under:
(database\attachments\"something about Ruze, UA, CNM")

the thingy on the side became the HUL-3 attachment
but otherwise, it's the same

CJ

My First Armor Build. Need a little help

Hello all I'm new to this and am trying to build my own armor and i have found some pieces but am stuck. i can not find the following pieces
Halo Reach Left and Right Shoulder CQC pepakura
Halo Reach Assault/Sapper Chest
Halo Reach Wrist Tactical/UGPS
Halo Reach Utility Tactical Soft Case (if there is even one for that.)
Halo Reach Knee Guards Grenadier
Halo Reach cod piece
Halo Reach Boot
Halo Reach Leg/thigh armor
Halo Reach Arm armor
if you know of any of these send me a message

sorry i dont get what you mean, is there a way to download the whole database?
no, not at the moment
though i do believe that it's being considered for the major sections like "helmets" and "shoulders" etc. as one complete .zip file for that section

for the time being, you just have to DL the individual files
sorry.

what i mean by (database\helmets\attachments\etc.) is under the main (database) folder, is a folder called (helmets), inside that is (attachments). somewhere in that folder should be the file.
it's written similar to a folder path on a computer, e.g. - C:\Program Files\tamasoft\viewer.exe, except that it's referring to the database. so (database\helmets\recon) is the path for the recon helmets.
hope this helps it make a bit more sense

CJ

Hi Again to all, I’ve found most of everything I was looking for.(thanks to those that helped) I still can not find two things though. If anyone knows if there is a pepakura file out there for the Assault/Sapper chest piece (full would be best, but the canister like things would do(I already have the grenade pep and can work with that if I have to)) and a pep for a tactical soft case (again if there even is one)

Another quick but probably stupid question from a beginner but I see all these pics of helmets with the visors. And there gold, my question is how are the custom visors made?

Another quick but probably stupid question from a beginner but I see all these pics of helmets with the visors. And there gold, my question is how are the custom visors made?

A little more specifically than RTGCBT's explanation, the visors are typically motorcycle helmet visors. You can purchase them at a number of places. They are flexible enough to fit into most helmet styles for this purpose and they come in a variety of colors and tints.

alright, first things first

RELEASE:
-------

reconshrender.png

Recon shoulder
http://www.4shared.com/file/2kty5E3N/recon_shoulder.html

hazopshrender.png

HAZOP shoulder
http://www.4shared.com/file/Tm08kNaS/hazop_shoulder.html

NEWS:
-------
-my h3 to reach cqb edit has been requested for unfolding, will start on that soon
-might have a go at some of the remeaining few chest or thigh attachments if i can get enough references

that is all.
CJ
I'm a huge fan of your files and they're always high quality but I can't seem to find the HAZOP shoulders. If you can, PM me.

I'm a huge fan of your files and they're always high quality but I can't seem to find the HAZOP shoulders. If you can, PM me.
wow. that's from like 100 pages back...
thanks for the appreciation! it does mean a lot sometimes

check the Reach Pepakura Database for the files
link is in my sig
i moved all my files to there, so many of the old links might not work anymore

CJ

hey, im fairly new to this, and i need alot of help
i was wondering if there were any pepakura files for emiles body armor?
it would be great if someone would take the time to link me the following pepakuras if possible:
Emile's Helmet
Emile's Body Armour (including all shoulder/arm guards etc)
Emile's Leg armor (knee armour, all that stuff)
along with any of the weapons he uses (knife, shotgun etc)

anyone who would do this for me, i would be forever greatful, thanks :D

hey, im fairly new to this, and i need alot of help
i was wondering if there were any pepakura files for emiles body armor?
it would be great if someone would take the time to link me the following pepakuras if possible:
Emile's Helmet
Emile's Body Armour (including all shoulder/arm guards etc)
Emile's Leg armor (knee armour, all that stuff)
along with any of the weapons he uses (knife, shotgun etc)

anyone who would do this for me, i would be forever greatful, thanks :D
For starters, take a look at the Reach Pepakura Database http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp?sId=m7pBU0T9DycYxE4j&updir=1
For a nice looking Emile helmet go here
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...odst-deadmau5-Scout-and-daft-punk-helmet-peps
Try this place too!
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/33480-L3X-s-File-Database

hello members of the 405th this forum has helped me and my group of me and 6 others work on our suits so first thank you all i just have a couple questions

first for the experienced builders we are curious as to how to scale the body like is their a diagram of it or formula?

second i personally want to do the standard cardstock made helm but want to do a foam body for flexibility anyones opinion on this matter would be useful

third what would yall recommend for the underdsuit we are considering morph suits lmao any opinions on it

final question i have been reading through this thread after the Dawn Under Heaven and was wondering if there is a link for a pep file for that stomach section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back