thinking abot making a MARK V[B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

makgun

I was wanting to make a mark V but don't know where to start. If any one can give me a lil nudge that would help right now its all jest a thot and on paper. What do i need and how much $ it may run me so i can get it all set up.So any help would be nice thx.

Ya i was looking at the helms and didn't know witch one to pik.I liked the look of this one im hoping to have it done by reach but we will see any pointers would be nice tho. I need a papakura link i think that's all i need help finding right now.

you should try an easy one first... you are a noob like me, but the diffrence is, that i read the stickies and know how to start.
try an halo 2 odst helmet or an halo 1 master chief helmet first... if you finished this, start your own project. its silly to climb the mount everest when you just climb the jungle gym in the playschool yet.

Do the halo ce mc helmet I did it for practice and learned a lot for supply's. Get some kind of glue, 10lb card stock paper, a exacto knife, and lots of time. that should get you started and once you get better you can start resening, fiber glassing, bondoing, and looking kick a** with your new armor. and good luck.

Ps. look at some tuts on youtube and look at the sticky's hear on the forums.

ya i jest found out one of my friends jest moved back to my town and he dose this stuff so hes going to help to.but thx for the tips o and where is a good place to buy all that stuff?

diffrent places... you cant get the whole stuff and the super store next to you...
if you are in america try to get the most stuff in the walmart. the cardstock isnt expensive but take the right one. i used 160g /m² cardstock, be sure its printable. i get the cardstock in my local copy shop.
the resin and BODYFILLER (i dont really know why everybody say bondo... this is only the producer :D) should you find in the walmart or home-improvement market or stuff like that.
here in germany its a little annoying to find all the stuff, because nobody sell it. i get the most from the internet. (by the way... safety first... )

k thx and as for the safety i got that at the top of my list.i like the stuff your working on idk if ill do a whole suit first but idk till i get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back