TurboCharizard's Halo Reach CQB Build Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent the last bit going through the entire thread being blown away by your work. Well done my goodness.

Also thank you so much for the in depth-nitty-gritty guide for under armor gear, I was just looking up suggestions and found this gem. 10/10.

Good luck on your additions! I look forward to your updates sir.

TurboCharizard, I'm going about my day trying to figure out what build I want to do next. Flip flopping between Halo 3, and ODST, and Halo Reach, with a sprinkle of CE Mk V. I begin looking into a reach build, trying to pick between a CQB helm and an Operator helm. I google "halo reach cqb" and think to myself "I love CQB, but all I can see is @TurboCharizard!". I say screw it though, cause I'll still build whatever I want and click an image to see it larger. I'll give you one guess where it took me. It was here, it took me here. You are the second result on google, congrats xD!

TurboCharizard, I'm going about my day trying to figure out what build I want to do next. Flip flopping between Halo 3, and ODST, and Halo Reach, with a sprinkle of CE Mk V. I begin looking into a reach build, trying to pick between a CQB helm and an Operator helm. I google "halo reach cqb" and think to myself "I love CQB, but all I can see is @TurboCharizard!". I say screw it though, cause I'll still build whatever I want and click an image to see it larger. I'll give you one guess where it took me. It was here, it took me here. You are the second result on google, congrats xD!
CQB is a way of life for me. That's all I got to say about it honestly.
Screenshot_20190719-232535.png

Neat, that me.

Deng nerbit! Finish your other builds first! XD

THIS IS AMAZING! The CQB from reach has been my favorite MJLONIR armor of all time, and I'll definitely be making one of my own in the future. I'll finish my ODST first, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back