[Tutorial] How to make/view/export your own Halo Spartans in Blender

This is what it just told me when I tried to join
I don't know what to tell you. I was not a member of that server and clicked that exact link, On Mobile, 15 minutes ago and was able to join the server with no issues.

The set in the first post is labeled as "H2A Multi-player Weapons," but I don't see how they would be that different from the Campaign weapons?
To my knowledge, the Shotgun, Magnum, and SMG have different models in the Multiplayer versus the Campaign. I don't know if they did this for all the models, but I would like to get the campaign ones for these weapons if they've been ripped.

800px-H2AMP_M6C_left_transparent.png
800px-H2A_M6CPistol.png

(Left, Multiplayer Model. Right, Campaign.)

1200px-H2AMP-M90HUD.png
1200px-H2ACP-M90HUD.png

(Left, Multiplayer Shotgun. Right, Campaign Shotgun.)

1600px-H2A_MP_M7_left_transparent.png
H2A-M7SMG-SideProfile.png

(Left, Multiplayer SMG. Right, Campaign SMG.)

To my knowledge, the Shotgun, Magnum, and SMG have different models in the Multiplayer versus the Campaign. I don't know if they did this for all the models, but I would like to get the campaign ones for these weapons if they've been ripped.
Your best bet would be to reach out to the OP Jeffw773 or join and ask in the Halo Archive Discord.

View attachment 333914View attachment 333915
(Left, Multiplayer Model. Right, Campaign.)

View attachment 333916View attachment 333917
(Left, Multiplayer Shotgun. Right, Campaign Shotgun.)

View attachment 333918View attachment 333919
(Left, Multiplayer SMG. Right, Campaign SMG.)
Yes those models are different and they can be grabbed with a Tool called Index :)

If you ask in the Archive I'm sure someone can help get them!

Hello, I've downloaded a Mark V CE (infinite versione) blender project, and I've appended it to the Surasia Spartan Pack. Now I have a problem: how can I merge the rig of the new armor with the one from Surasia without losing the mobilitiy?

I also have some complete armor (divided in single pieces) without rig that I want to add to the existing rig without losing the "organic" movement (like the neck stretching when I move the helmet). How can I do it?

Hello, I've downloaded a Mark V CE (infinite versione) blender project, and I've appended it to the Surasia Spartan Pack. Now I have a problem: how can I merge the rig of the new armor with the one from Surasia without losing the mobilitiy?

I also have some complete armor (divided in single pieces) without rig that I want to add to the existing rig without losing the "organic" movement (like the neck stretching when I move the helmet). How can I do it?
The Mark V project uses a completely different rig from Surasia's Spartan Pack as someone else (who goes by Dean on the Archive Discord) compiled it and rigged it. Dean has also compiled the new pieces for Mark V B and Mark VII, so I will highly suggest using those packs from now on as you will have an easier time moving between them than the original pack. As for attaching your "complete" armor parts, you can parent them to the rig and then specify the parent to be a single bone in pose mode (ex: you parent a helmet to the rig, enter pose mode with both selected, select the "head" bone, and then parent it again).

If you're wondering why everything's getting split into individual packs now and not one super-pack like before, it's primarily due to the size of the file. As Infinite keeps releasing pieces and we keep ripping them, the file size will eventually reach a point where most people would be unable to use it due to the project crashing. Bit of a bummer for intensive crosscore enjoyers, but technical limitations mean it has to happen sometime.

So, if I want to put every single core on a single blender project, what I have to append? Just the collection?
You would append either the collection that the object is in or the object itself. It's better to append the the collection since it makes for easier organization, though. Just be careful with the names; I know Mark V (B) can be confusing since there's one collection that has the entire core and then another that's just the helmet. Still, be wary of your computer and how much it can handle; put too much stuff in one single file and it'll either crash every time you open it or load each change really slowly. Either way, I hope this helps!

Hey I know I'm late to the party, but does anyone have an updated link to the Halo Infinite Marine pack? The link above is not working as of today, 12/9/23

Howdy. So cut to the chase, looking for a solution for my problem. if anyone has had the same issue with exporting an stl to any 3d printing slicer (in my case Creality and Cura) I would love the help or even suggestions.

Attachments

• Desktop 2024.02.04 - 22.07.20.03.mp4
    81.3 MB
Howdy. So cut to the chase, looking for a solution for my problem. if anyone has had the same issue with exporting an stl to any 3d printing slicer (in my case Creality and Cura) I would love the help or even suggestions.
Unfortunately the problem is that many game models are not designed to be 3D printed. Game modellers take shortcuts with their models (cheeky devs) typically for the sake of optimisation in games. This means things like using "bump/normal" maps to add detail, and sometimes geometry ends up being non-manifold. These sorts of things need to be corrected before 3D printing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back