Ultimate Airsoft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gunrack.png

I had alot of free time this summer. Two more guns have been added to the rack.

Gooberz said:
gunrack.png

I had alot of free time this summer. Two more guns have been added to the rack.
Awesome, what manufacturers are they?

And marioknight

sigh lol...
for one a "stand" is called a bipod... and yes you can.

two, I honestly don't think it would be worth it, but supposedly the super9 is better than it use to be. So its your choice. Would it be good enough for a team? From the statistics that its said aka 385 with .2s, I'm sure that would be fine. If thats true, would it break down quicker than normal? yes. Theres a replacement bolt for it because the bolt wears down fast. And of course I discourage sniping when you're new to the sport (if you are that is) Sniping takes patience, and A LOT of money. Because even with 385 with. 2s, you're not going to outrange AEGs, well maybe some. But basically you'll be at another disadvantage there. But maybe someone else has experience with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan117x said:
And marioknight

sigh lol...
for one a "stand" is called a bipod... and yes you can.

two, I honestly don't think it would be worth it, but supposedly the super9 is better than it use to be. So its your choice. Would it be good enough for a team? From the statistics that its said aka 385 with .2s, I'm sure that would be fine. If thats true, would it break down quicker than normal? yes. Theres a replacement bolt for it because the bolt wears down fast. And of course I discourage sniping when you're new to the sport (if you are that is) Sniping takes patience, and A LOT of money. Because even with 385 with. 2s, you're not going to outrange AEGs, well maybe some. But basically you'll be at another disadvantage there. But maybe someone else has experience with it.

Yeah i found it called a bi-bod and good i'm going to look for a team when i get it and have some time to practice with it and it also says it coming with a red-dot scope so i bleave at 40 bucks it a good deal for a novice like me.

marioknight92 said:
Yeah i found it called a bi-bod and good i'm going to look for a team when i get it and have some time to practice with it and it also says it coming with a red-dot scope so i bleave at 40 bucks it a good deal for a novice like me.

I can tell you this- that you're probably about to get ripped off. Whoever you're getting it from is probably selling you the "version 1 or 2" aka the complete garbage one. Especially if it comes with an RDS, either its not adjustable, or it really is the crappy version of the gun.

If thats the case, then that will break faster, and be suckier more than ever.

Spartan117x said:
I know that the super9 has had new versions, but before it was complete crap- I can't vouch for it now, but I'd still probably reccomend a UTG sniper more than that.
You know its a bad gun when Spartan 117x recomends a utg gun more than it......... just spend the *shock and horror* extra $50 and buy a UTG sniper. Just read through my past posts, Spartan already went through all this with me. Lol

lizander said:
You know its a bad gun when Spartan 117x recomends a utg gun more than it......... just spend the *shock and horror* extra $50 and buy a UTG sniper. Just read through my past posts, Spartan already went through all this with me. Lol
Hahahahaha, you learn so quickly. I think I might have convinced him though.

And kerotan, do you actually use the g-mask for airsoft? does it hold up to high fps?

and that picture makes me want to play call of duty 4

I own a TM P90. I have a 350 fps upgrade in it along with a silencer. It shoots fast im very happy with it. i got mine here but i got it upgraded since i went to the store in san diego.

Spartan117x said:
Hahahahaha, you learn so quickly. I think I might have convinced him though.

Well no you did't lol i just what something that will get the ball rolling for me and i do not have a lot of money like the rest of you so i have to stick to the crappy $#!T

marioknight92 said:
Well no you did't lol i just what something that will get the ball rolling for me and i do not have a lot of money like the rest of you so i have to stick to the crappy $#!T
Hey your like Me!! In Canada the cheapest sniper is $220, and the cheapest AEG Is the same price. Thats not even with a metal body for the AEG. Americans have the cheapest guns :cautious:

marioknight92 said:
lol that sucks

Yes it does. Lol, and we cant import guns either. So when ever I hear an american complaining about how much airsoft guns are, I just roll my eyes and try to say: "Your lucky You are not in Canada." Lol Mini rant officially over :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back