Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a bit late, but, maybe I could play a Grunt?

It's fun talking like one, and it would certainly be better if I actually use the voice for something, instead of walking around talking like one for no reason.

Probably a bit late, but, maybe I could play a Grunt?

It's fun talking like one, and it would certainly be better if I actually use the voice for something, instead of walking around talking like one for no reason.

That brings up a good question. Are the Covy going to speak Enlgisah or are you going to keep it true to the fear factor of not understanding them?

Just the way I like it! The Elites will say "Wort Wort Wort!" and the grunts will say "Ah! A GRENADE!!"
XDDD

Just the way I like it! The Elites will say "Wort Wort Wort!" and the grunts will say "Ah! A GRENADE!!"
XDDD

well the elites are a mix, they will speak english with shangheli thrown in (like elite curses lol)

Best part with a grunt.

Grunt wakes up from sleeping
Grunt:Ok everyone! back to your posts! [no response] Everyone?
turns around to jack with his magnum pointed at the grunts face
Jack: Morning! [fires]
lol

well could you do a couple marine samples maybe some normal and then a couple scottish?
and if you don't mind, one clevland? (just for shits and giggles lol Family Guy ftw)

I'll get to work on it. I've been told it's a decent Cleveland. I'll try and work the 405th and the name of the movie into the Cleveland script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back