WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey zabana, with the war machine file, could you possibly make it a few files, with like bits of armour in each...? my computer wont actually let me open the full file cause its too big... sorry if this inconveniences you...

Sorry, but I will need more hours in a day, right now 24 isn´t enough :p

May i ask what your "community" is? Are you on other 3d forums or something? You don't need to delete your posts, i'm just letting you know that this model was publicly released and that is not an official Iron Man 2 movie model. I would try and contact the creator (Grant Warwick) and ask for his permission before attempting to use it with pepakura.

In my eyes though, its not worth the time and effort to convert this because the team in this thread is already making a more accurate AND peppable suit. So yes, its a pretty awesome model, but thats about it as far as the costuming and prop making go.

in global they are "indoCG" Indonesian CG lover, but a have my local comunity that incorporated in it.

Sorry, but I will need more hours in a day, right now 24 isn´t enough :p
yeah u right 24 isn't enought...... i feel it to hahahahha

So,
the pepekura files look awesome! This is what I joined the 405th for, but just to make Iron Man mark III. I've figured out how I'm gonna do it, but where do I find the actual files? I'll take them to a print shop to make in cardstock, but first have to find the files in the first place! Help me pleeeeeeeeeez somebody!!!!!!!!

So,
the pepekura files look awesome! This is what I joined the 405th for, but just to make Iron Man mark III. I've figured out how I'm gonna do it, but where do I find the actual files? I'll take them to a print shop to make in cardstock, but first have to find the files in the first place! Help me pleeeeeeeeeez somebody!!!!!!!!

Use the search box at the top of the page, you'll find them

So,

hey mate if you wanna do it you, download pepakura designer from tamasoft.com, nthen download the pepakura files that you can find in most of the links on this site, then go buy some card stock that you can use in any house hold printer from office supply shops, you can then go in to pepakura designer, load up a pep file and then maby resize the file in the 2d menu on the program to fit you, to make it a lil easier to put together also in the 2d menu click on add edge id's you mite need to arrange the pieces to fit in to the paper grid, and then once youv done that click the printer and it will print it on to your card stock, then all you need to do is cut bent and glue, i used ordinary super glue and a steel ruler to fold the pieces, it is a lot of work and requires patience, but good luck and have fun with it

So,

I wouldn't suggest taking them to a print shop.. not all files are going to be a perfect fit all the time. Although trail and error could be a waste.. at a print shop it's more than likely a waste of money. Once you figure out how to scale parts to suit your needs, everything will be a lot easier. Buy a printer and packages of cardstock it would be cheaper in the long run. Also, I think the guys at the shop would have to install the Pepakura program just to print your material. But yea, trail and error my friend. Experience is the ultimate teacher. Have fun building and welcome to the 405th :)

Not dead guys. I've had to work 10-12 hours a day, and weekends. @___@
I love my job but man I sure am there a lot. XD
I have been working on the War Machine forearm though, I've also been working on my sources to get the.... accurate... Mark VI files, cus I'm crazy in love with that suit. I actually have some of it, through a crazy plan, surprised it worked. :D
Dubean and I see a low poly version of the VI suit with textures sitting right out in the open on the internet. I wish I could grab it like my friend grabbed the helmets, but no luck yet. D:
Or I could have movie accurate Mark VI files in 1 day if my Photoshop program would work correctly. I found a way around the textures Zabana. ;D

Not dead guys. I've had to work 10-12 hours a day, and weekends. @___@
I love my job but man I sure am there a lot. XD
I have been working on the War Machine forearm though, I've also been working on my sources to get the.... accurate... Mark VI files, cus I'm crazy in love with that suit. I actually have some of it, through a crazy plan, surprised it worked. :D
Dubean and I see a low poly version of the VI suit with textures sitting right out in the open on the internet. I wish I could grab it like my friend grabbed the helmets, but no luck yet. D:
Or I could have movie accurate Mark VI files in 1 day if my Photoshop program would work correctly. I found a way around the textures Zabana. ;D

I can help unfold the forearm if you'd like.

Question about the Mark VI: Will the chest and back be one piece like the War Machine? Because I think that would be great but that's just my opinion haha

I can help unfold the forearm if you'd like.

Question about the Mark VI: Will the chest and back be one piece like the War Machine? Because I think that would be great but that's just my opinion haha

hey ya iv just got blender and got the full body warmachine file that was posted, and like its full on, you guys id have to say you are very good at what you all do i thought it would be easier to make and then pep these files and i found out that i dont know ****, me stupid ozi very fresh to the great programing, but im willing to learning, hey iv got blender 2.5 and iv tried to unfold the new boot ps(drunk at most times)and iv got it, as for thefull war machine armour it has so many parts, looking forward to the foreare and to help me,a beginer status so if you guy wanna give pointers id so be open to the help, but if you all unfold it yhat would be great too, ill make you all proud promice!!!,, i will make move quality props gear if i get the rite resources

hey deta, seeing as this is not an official file, could you possibly send me the link for the helmet...?
i can see what i can do with it! i like a challenge :D

gee what happened to everybody... this thread just stopped when there was hits every day...hopeing all is ok with everyone

Hey Guys,
It has become pretty quiet here. how are things going with the Extremis and MK5? Is there already something new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back