What army's better?

witch army is better out of your own thought?

• SAME?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA?

• OTHER?

• ENGLAND?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just wandering? and if theres no point to this pole il delete.

Im not choseing mine yet. till i see what you choose and what you say about why you think what you chose is better.

USA simply because we have a larger country, both are about equal in all aspects of technology, ground troups, and special forces. we would have more troops, more resources, and more weapons and stuff. and we'd drop a couple nukes on your island and it'd be gone.

This thread is pointless and will accomplish nothing but open yet another thread for people to start country-bashing.

daystar558 said:
USA simply because we have a larger country, both are about equal in all aspects of technology, ground troups, and special forces. we would have more troops, more resources, and more weapons and stuff. and we'd drop a couple nukes on your island and it'd be gone.
Heh u got the fisrt bit right but your conrty has a advantage. more numbers, money , tecknolagy. but your forces are no where near as good as ours! usa's army is all boutm sending numbers of troops in but ours is bout special operations ans stuff. but remember we have friends too with nukes...... china , russia , and some others. we almost took over usa a long long time ago..... but we could probably do it again if we tried.......

Last edited by a moderator:
the army isnt that well trained, but we haves the paratroopers, the USMC, your also forgetting blackwater, seals, rangers, and i forget if the green berets are british or american

daystar558 said:
the army isnt that well trained, but we haves the paratroopers, the USMC, your also forgetting blackwater, seals, rangers, and i forget if the green berets are british.
Yes the us army may have better squads and troop eqepment but we have the fighting skills. The american army seems to be one step behind us sutch as now you have so many troops but you only come to the big battles we do all the dangerous stuff like special operations and you are the big guns, but there isnt very many big battles anymore. We lose alot of troops becouse we are trying to stop others dieing. since 9/11 whats happend to you? we are getting flameing cars, sueside bombers, and allsorts over here. i dont know if the same is happening over there........

the US ARMY is focused on big battles, the UMSC has the capability to wage gurreila warfare, so do the paratroopers.........no i havent heard anything about terroism in britain

considering the US has got more "technology" and "superiority" how did the US army manage to get friendly fire on us Brits?

British Army all the way =]

CrAzY CH13F said:
considering the US has got more "technology" and "superiority" how did the US army manage to get friendly fire on us Brits?

British Army all the way =]
heer heer!

Theres a saying,:

"theres nothing stronger than a US marine, except a british marine"

Today we say:
"Theres nothing stronger than a british marine, except a USA genetically enhanced marine"

That being related to adam's super soldier shots topic.

daystar558 said:
no i havent heard anything about terroism in britain
What about the tube bombings a while back? They were in 2005 I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
And, "There's nothing stronger than a USA genetically enhanced marine, except Southland Pig Hunters."

Britian has better trained soldiers. US of A has better equipped soldiers. The USMC is America's shining standard forces. Effective camo, good training. The US Army's ACU is completely crap for hiding, as its used for making the enemy confused. Some US Army soldiers can't even read a map. Which is sad. But the British army is ill-equipped.

English army? Change that to british please, there are WELSH,SCOTTISH,ENGLISH AND IRISH soldiers in the british army.

Ares said:
Britian has better trained soldiers. US of A has better equipped soldiers. The USMC is America's shining standard forces. Effective camo, good training. The US Army's ACU is completely crap for hiding, as its used for making the enemy confused. Some US Army soldiers can't even read a map. Which is sad. But the British army is ill-equipped.
? My dad is in the army, he is one of the best soldiers i know. he was the 2nd best shot in the entire state of texas a few years ago before his car accident. maybe thats just him, maybe its his training. This thread makes me angry, why would it matter who's army is better if we wont ever be fighting eachother? There is no reason for the US and Britain to go to war with eachother. I really dont like this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back