Which Color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoC ByTeS said:
Yeah it is! *Takes the TMNT 2 tape out of the living room VCR*
What I didn't watch that movie yesterday........

Or the first one twice......
lol, my mom used to tape the cartoon for me when it was on when I was younger, she came over about 2 months ago, and gave me this box that had ALL the tapes in it, I have been watching it like crazy, I am almost done!

Last edited by a moderator:
I put this up in the 5 min fan film ideas...
Darkfire said:
I really want to see a coordinated dance with spartans.
Ok, 4 Spartans all MC Green with different detail colors of Blue, Red, Orange, and Purple...

Don't know where this is going yet...

Ninja Rap FTW!

HAHAHA!

Yeah...that would be awesome.:lol:

-Magnum :cool:

SPARTAN II said:
N-i-c-e... :D

I'd like watching the original cartoon all over again, myself. Truly a classic!
I am going to try to put them on dvd, I think it would be hilarious to have them on dvd with all the old school commercials, lol. I have been getting a kick out of seeing all the old toy commercials, I can totally remember seeing all that stuff and running to tell my mom to come look at the screen, "I want that!!" Lmao

Get out! Your mom recorded the episodes with all the commercials? Now THAT would be something to see. Would certainly bring back some memories for me, too... ;)

SPARTAN II said:
Get out! Your mom recorded the episodes with all the commercials? Now THAT would be something to see. Would certainly bring back some memories for me, too... ;)
well, when I get them on dvd, I'll make ya a copy!! :D

Aeonyx said:
I am going to try to put them on dvd, I think it would be hilarious to have them on dvd with all the old school commercials, lol. I have been getting a kick out of seeing all the old toy commercials, I can totally remember seeing all that stuff and running to tell my mom to come look at the screen, "I want that!!" Lmao
I remember a bunch of old commercials haha, tons of hot wheels ones and Kool-aid OH-YEAH! and the best ones.... Moon Shoes and sock-em boppers! l :lol:

Ph4de said:
I remember a bunch of old commercials haha, tons of hot wheels ones and Kool-aid OH-YEAH! and the best ones.... Moon Shoes and sock-em boppers! l :lol:
Oh man, I used to bug the hell out of my mom to get me sock'em boppers!! She never would let me get them, she said they would promote violence, lol. I ended up getting a pair for myself at age 22, lol. She still doesn't like that I bought them!

Ph4de said:

Anyone else still remember Apples 1984 big brother commerical? I guess I'm a nerd cuz I remember seeing it even though I ws only 3-4 yearsold.

DoC ByTeS said:
Anyone else still remember Apples 1984 big brother commerical? I guess I'm a nerd cuz I remember seeing it even though I ws only 3-4 yearsold.
I remember that, lol

oooooooooookay that was a long thread
I vote for pink, i was going to do MC Green but decided on a Gunmetal/ Dark grey look to be original no pics yet untill i get some more progress tho.

But all in all i like to be my own person and go against the grain of what everyone else does, so go Pink! haha

green is always great for honoring MC, but if your doing it for yourself (not a die hard fan? *gasp* ) go with something original, or just somethign with personal significance, i think sports-team colors is cool, like optimusaint (sry if i spelled ur name rong >_<) did

Ragnarok118 said:
oooooooooookay that was a long thread
I vote for pink, i was going to do MC Green but decided on a Gunmetal/ Dark grey look to be original no pics yet untill i get some more progress tho.

But all in all i like to be my own person and go against the grain of what everyone else does, so go Pink! haha

Most of which had nothing to do with this, lol. Good times, though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daecu @ Feb 26 2008, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>green is always great for honoring MC, but if your doing it for yourself (not a die hard fan? *gasp* ) go with something original, or just somethign with personal significance, i think sports-team colors is cool, like optimusaint (sry if i spelled ur name rong >_<) did</div>

That's how I see it, hence why I'm sticking with good ol' MC green, heh heh. But I do also agree with making it something of personal significance. If I do make another suit (and I would definately not be opposed to the idea, lol), I'd do it up differently, for sure... :)

IMO spartans look great in steel, silver or white. There is nothing cooler than an all white spartan with an EOD chest and an EVA helmet.

SPARTAN II said:
Most of which had nothing to do with this, lol. Good times, though.
That's how I see it, hence why I'm sticking with good ol' MC green, heh heh. But I do also agree with making it something of personal significance. If I do make another suit (and I would definately not be opposed to the idea, lol), I'd do it up differently, for sure... :)

My first helm I did in green, but when I finish up my personal spartan it will be a dull blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back