Who's else is loving Halo Anniversary??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xziled

Just wanting to see who else is enjoying playing Halo Anniversary as much as I am.

My favorite thing about the remake is the updated graphics and playing a game that gave me so many memory's feels like justice has been served, what's yours???

I couldnt stop admireing how awesome the graphics were... when i first started the beggining of the first level i got a warm feeling im my heart :)

I haven't played much, my roommate has skyrim :( the graphics in that game are far too beautiful to ask anybody to stop. But the chance I did get to play I loved the grunt funeral skull. (hehe, they asplode, hehe)

yeah i am really excited to go get it, i can't get it on the weekdays because of school =(
but so very excited =D

been playing it since its release!

Gota say it felt alot like coming home. I really enjoy being able to look back at the old graphics and be like wow so that's how far we have come!

In all like i said its just like recapturing a bit of my youth, It's the game that got me really into gaming and taught me to love every minute of it!!

Here's to old memories and new beginnings folks!
Cheers

I took off work to play. Love the new graphics. Though I keep asking myself, "Was the original really so drab?!" And anyone else lovin' the new soundtrack. I was almost as excited for the new music as I was for the game!!! (Though I will miss Marty)

I can't believe it's been 10 years! I can hardly remember what I was doing 10 years ago... Really was the start of a legend! I'm really excited about the terminals though. I've always felt they needed to explore that story more!

Gosh i keep hearing people talk about it and its just killing me! i get paid Thursday so ill finally be able to buy it :) I cant wait to play. I got it when i turned 9 because it came out the day after my birthday. haha

I'm also loving it. There are some areas that are just so jaw-dropping different from the original (343 Guilty Spark and The Library come to mind). The Kinect compatibility is great, I love giving voice commands! However, there is a slight delay, which means you can't realistically use voice commands like "Reload" or "Frag out" in the middle of a firefight; it wastes too much time.

It's great to have skulls and terminals to find, but the achievements are going to take some time to do. I just wish they could have implemented Rally Points like in Halo 3 and Reach, so that if you want to replay certain parts of a mission, you don't have to start from the beginning.

Haven't tried out the new maps yet, might try tomorrow. This game is a great value for $40!

Loving it, brings back such good memories. One problem though, Cortanas mouth animation is a bit choppy.

I noticed that most of the mouth animation is really accurate in terms or movement, but it doesn't seem to be in sync with the sound.

I just wish they could have implemented Rally Points like in Halo 3 and Reach, so that if you want to replay certain parts of a mission, you don't have to start from the beginning.
Look at it this way, you can use it as motivation to get multiple things at once so you don't have to go back.

My 360 went RROD before buying the game so hopefully I'll have a new system to play Anniversary this weekend. I have also yet to play Reach and I'm afraid I'll want to build a suit once I do.

I thought the graphics and sound were great, but for me, the gameplay isn't as smooth as the later Halo games. For instance, I can't seem to run and jump off of objects anymore and my stick motions are so slow and sticky (I may have to adjust sensitivity on that one), but I feel like I'm playing the same old Halo. Heck, one push of the "back" button and I am playing the old Halo.

Thats cause its the same old game... they just gave it a new paintjob. That being said... I am really enjoying the game! ...even though it plays like its 10 years old lol.

Glad to hear everyone for the most part is enjoying the game as much as I am. I keep telling myself one more check point and I'll put the game down but never do lol.

So they did a justice?good to hear, I remember the first time I played, it was similar to the first time my 50yo dad saw star wars im sure.

I think this pic says all that needs to be said about it :)
cat_its_beautiful1.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back