Why Are The Forums Pink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, Last year it was barbie-esque, not so heavy and pink this time around though.

-Doom

abrant3 said:
Dag nab it, DONUT! I thought I told you to DE-flower the site!
I already de-flowered it. Bow Chika Bow Wow!

:lol:

I hope I'm not the only one who thought this... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see why it should be pink, the good old holiday gotcha. But its weird because its snowing up here in MN.

I was browsing when it turned this way at 12am last night, and I was like....what.....in....tarnation. I can only imagine what someone is thinking who has never been to the site! Bunch of Halo loving queers...HAHA!

It was difficult to explain to the wife... she questioned my need for armor... "What kind of site is that?"... Funny stuff... :lol:

rvb4life said:
still, not as epic as the Legendary Armor thread last year. That had me lolling so hard :D
Oh my God, I remember that! IT was so lulzy...

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Oh my God, I remember that! IT was so lulzy...
dont ruin it for the noobs.....its was just hilarious, especially the 10 page buildup :p

rvb4life said:
dont ruin it for the noobs.....its was just hilarious, especially the 10 page buildup :p
Yeah... what made it even better was that not many people caught on, even though it was April Fools' day.

Ahhh springtime! The only time I can skip in the medows and wear pink clothing while tossing flower petals in the air without being judged! :lol: Hurray for spring!

Ahhh! I love this fourm bg can we keep it?! it reminds me of spring time the time where I can skip merrily into the meadow sniffing the roses and making flower angels without being judged! So can we keep it? Please! :D YAY FOR SPRINGTIME! :love:

Tau said:
I see why it should be pink, the good old holiday gotcha. But its weird because its snowing up here in MN.

Woot! Minnesota! It's not snowing hard or anything though- it always is like this in April, remember the Minnesota bit?

Also, to everyone: that theme/color scheme has been around for quite a while. Scroll to the bottom of any page on the 405th, and in the left corner it has a dropdown box. They just made the default "Tropical Dreams." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back