Votes: 0 0.0%
  • people recodnise you.

• For me= Am i well known to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, everyone knows this face. I'm a minority. A 'Gringo' in a Central American country, but I try not to draw attention to myself... unless I'm rediculously funny.

Friendly said:
Crap, everyone knows this face. I'm a minority. A 'Gringo' in a Central American country, but I try not to draw attention to myself... unless I'm rediculously funny.
That would be "Ridiculously"
:p
Yeah, Ill name the people I know right off the back of my head

Adam
Link
RedSleigh
Spase
DoC ByTes
Sean
Silent Viper (yeah, i know there is numbers in there)
rvb4life
damasterchief
SkullCandy
Nugget
Crazy Chief
Assassin716
AoBFrost
Friendly and Wrigley, known together....
iamyourcousin
Spartan 270
spartanmartin
Primal
P0rtal
Commander Fluffy
Fragclone
Viper Legends
Cant forget the Legendary Armor guys, Slavefive, and Bishop
Chris Bryan
Doom
NZ-TK
FS
Robogenisis
BlueRealm
Last Spartan
AND

Sigma! Haha, I never put LS, thats just a waste of time! :lol:

Trust me, thats just off the back off my head, dont feel bad if I didnt name you
No specific order either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nugget said:
I'm not sure. Am I known on this site? oO
Your awesome weapon models really made you known, thats why I know you atleast.

Meh, im probably recognized by about 10 people, but thats about it. And people prolly know me as the guy that sits in the chat for hours on end even though there is no one there =P Anyways, what do you guys think? - Ice

Ice said:
Meh, im probably recognized by about 10 people, but thats about it. And people prolly know me as the guy that sits in the chat for hours on end even though there is no one there =P Anyways, what do you guys think? - Ice
That's how I knew you

I don't think I'm very recognized, I mean I haven't really posted any armor stuff. I figured that I will post it when I'm done, because I work unbelievably slow. I really haven't contributed anything to the site, so I'm just a bystander who uses all the models created by great people.

smilie120 said:
Im not recognised :( Oh well.....I im not botherd.....

Ice said:
I recognize BOTH of you of course, but, I jsut forgot, there is so many members on this site.

Friendly, You cant know Friendly without knowing Wrigley, Where is wrigley these days?

Keegan said:
Friendly, You cant know Friendly without knowing Wrigley, Where is wrigley these days?

I have no idea why he hasn't checked his e-mail for so long. I bet there's all sorts of 405th stuff that he's missing out on. I have to go over there every day to tell him what's going on. He spends most of his time doing Algebra and then it's on to Rainbow Six Vegas for the rest of the day after that...

I swear, that kid has no life.

(I typed that last one to see if he's paying any attention. We'll see how long it takes ;))

I'd say I'm pretty much recognizable, but probably not very popular. I just make weapon props. Sure, they're semi good, but just a toothpick compared to a tree...

Keegan said:
Adam, Link, RedSleigh, Spase, DoC ByTes, Sean, Silent Viper (yeah, i know there is numbers in there), rvb4life, damasterchief, SkullCandy, Nugget, Crazy Chief, Assassin716, AoBFrost, Friendly and Wrigley, known together.... , iamyourcousin, Spartan 270, spartanmartin, Primal, P0rtal, Commander Fluffy, Fragclone, Viper Legends, Cant forget the Legendary Armor guys, Slavefive, and Bishop, Chris Bryan, Doom, NZ-TK, FS, Robogenisis, BlueRealm, Last Spartan, and Simga
:( , how could you forget me...jk. :D

I would say that the people I know on here are mostly people I've conversed with in one fashion or another. I wouldn't know where that puts me, but I imagine people at least recognize me. I would also say most people would have recognized me from my avatar, but it's under a little maintenance until I get a certain project under way that I hope to be starting very soon. ;) Though that's for another time, and another thread.

Shh...it's a secret. :)

Keegan said:
That would be "Ridiculously"
:p
Yeah, Ill name the people I know right off the back of my head

Adam
Link
RedSleigh
Spase
DoC ByTes
Sean
Silent Viper (yeah, i know there is numbers in there)
rvb4life
damasterchief
SkullCandy
Nugget
Crazy Chief
Assassin716
AoBFrost
Friendly and Wrigley, known together....
iamyourcousin
Spartan 270
spartanmartin
Primal
P0rtal
Commander Fluffy
Fragclone
Viper Legends
Cant forget the Legendary Armor guys, Slavefive, and Bishop
Chris Bryan
Doom
NZ-TK
FS
Robogenisis
BlueRealm
Last Spartan
AND
Sigma! Haha, I never put LS, thats just a waste of time! :lol:
Trust me, thats just off the back off my head, dont feel bad if I didnt name you
No specific order either.
Frost is recognized! :)

i want kno who I bai armur for 100$ in ur list prz?

Sorry, bit crazy today, don't really know why that popped into my head.

I recognize everyone by their avatar and sometimes by their Username. Ive been coming to this site for a long time (even though it says ive only been here sicne march-08) so your avatars really speak to me. lol (not literally)

I remeber the nice people :] <-- Like RvB4life <33 (thanks for the sr pep!)

Keegan said:
Adam, Link, RedSleigh, Spase, DoC ByTes, Sean, Silent Viper (yeah, i know there is numbers in there), rvb4life, damasterchief, SkullCandy, Nugget, Crazy Chief, Assassin716, AoBFrost, Friendly and Wrigley, known together.... , iamyourcousin, Spartan 270, spartanmartin, Primal, P0rtal, Commander Fluffy, Fragclone, Viper Legends, Cant forget the Legendary Armor guys, Slavefive, and Bishop, Chris Bryan, Doom, NZ-TK, FS, Robogenisis, BlueRealm, Last Spartan, and Simga
:lol: Yay! I'm recognized :p.

I personally recognize just about anyone who is not a "noob" and has posted at least a few times since I joined. I recognize almost all of the people who posted in this topic. I recognize a few noobs who did something worth mentioning too ;).

Do you not recognize me because I changed my Avatar (darn new "official" logo :p)? It used to be the 405th logo, but it changed and now it cant be used for an avatar, so I had to change it.

he listed me before you guys.....i feel so special :p

i hope i am known here......i should have my picture as my real face, but im afraid i'll break my camera...and who knows if any child "friends" or michael jacksons are on this website.....oh well....i can fight back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back