Votes: 0 0.0%
  • people recodnise you.

• For me= Am i well known to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little germ in this race for popularity, so I stay out of it. Do some cool stuff, have fun with it, do some other cool stuff. If people like it, great. If they don't, well, that's too bad.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I am a little germ in this race for popularity, so I stay out of it. Do some cool stuff, have fun with it, do some other cool stuff. If people like it, great. If they don't, well, that's too bad.

:eek:

Im a microbe of the race of bactiria in this world, You must be my cousen. (spelled wrong i know)

And lol thanks. i spell things wrong all the time, but im over-riding that problem. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
LastSpartan said:
I don't know, People, do you know me?

I'm the 14th biggest poster, so I think people might know me o_O
Yes/no

I recognize you by avatar, but with 99% of all members named somethings spartan, I cant remember who is who all the time.

AoBfrost said:
Yes/no

I recognize you by avatar, but with 99% of all members named somethings spartan, I cant remember who is who all the time.

Yeah, I have to agree.

yea i mostly recognize people on this site by thier avatars (unless theyre very well known), so its a bit confusing when they change them.
oh and BTW is this poll suposed to be like if youre well known to this site, or to the whole outside world?

Id say Im recognized, how bout you guys?
I just dont like when people I dont know very well change there avatars, gets me screwed up, and I was so used to Frosts old Coffee Chug, got it memorized I have seen it so much.

I only really recognise anyone by avatar. Adam, Frostie...

I recognise Keegan through his 'Wisconsin Regiment' sig. And I'd advise him to vacate that state before I nuke it. Madison, specifically.

I'm not so well known by most members, but most, if not all all the Aussie (and a few NZ) Spartans will know me. (but were pretty small in number)
I'm pretty well known in a few other internet circles. But i go by a few different aliases.
I think my avatar is reasonably recognizable.

Primal Weyland said:
I only really recognise anyone by avatar. Adam, Frostie...

I recognise Keegan through his 'Wisconsin Regiment' sig. And I'd advise him to vacate that state before I nuke it. Madison, specifically.
No where near Madison, do I live? Can I live please?

No really can I live? Im a little freaked out...

rvb4life said:
im unloved in this forum. :cautious: who recognises me, even for my work?
That ouwld be involved, silly goose!
I recognize you for sure though.

thanks keegan. that makes me feel better.

all i know is that my posting aint gonna get any higher than link's any time soon.

but, all you have to do is be prominent like adam, and you are remembered.

that, or finish a suit of MJOLNIR armor :D

I think some people recognize me, just a bit, mainly from personal tells, and i think from a few people ive gotten some popularity with my writing in the community story roleplay

Any poor soul I've taught in a lab at my university will never forget me MWAHAHA! (y) Nah, I'm not that evil.

Hope you guys know who I am here. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back