Xbox Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ragin Pagan

So... has anyone seen the pink and blue controllers? Personally... I don't like em. Those color schemes belong to Nintendo, not Xbox. Xbox is for manly men who eat beef jerky straight off the cow, and womenly women who carry Nair in a can, pants their assaulter and Nair them in the nether region. Observe the pastel horror.
E3hero_beyondthebox.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense to our newest Spartan, but I think that they're trying to appeal to female gamers. If that's the case, it's fine by me... I'll just stick to the default and perhaps Halo controllers.

That mini keyboard that connects to the controller would be pretty useful for me, people always message me, and it takes me for ever to pick and choose letters.

i just use my saitek eclipse II keyboard that lights up blue red and purple(yea)

and as for the controllers. that would be a good eastergift i guess???

Spartan-419 said:
Those color schemes belong to Nintendo, not Xbox.
Spartan-419 said:
but I think that they're trying to appeal to female gamers.
Maybe they're trying to appeal to Nintendo fans now that Nintendo is whooping everyone else's butts in sales.

But anyway, I prefer my plain black controllers for all of my systems (except of course the Wii because I don't have much choice there).

Yes you were right, they appeal to me.
Cause yellow and pink are my fav. colors and they made a pink controller, so bam, I'm hooked.

Yea the keyboard is nice but then again you could send a voice mail. As for the controllers S-419 like he said " I think they're trying to appeal female gamers".

Lance Corporal Darkesword. On behalf of the UNSC *SLAP!!*

lol, just messin', dude

You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna buy myself a 1968 Camerro, HOT PINK! With whale skin hubcaps, and all leather cow interior, and big brown baby seal eyes for hubcaps! YEAH!

Spartan-419 said:
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna buy myself a 1968 Camerro, HOT PINK! With whale skin hubcaps, and all leather cow interior, and big brown baby seal eyes for hubcaps! YEAH!

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'm gonna go craft a Hot Pink LRV WARTHOG!! Maybe get some pink spartan action figures! Beat that!

P.S. :$fftopic:

:dance: :happy1: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back