Xbox Quesgion

Status
Not open for further replies.

stick83

ok i searched around and i couldnt find this out but if i had missed it feel free to remove the topic.

ok when i got my 360 it was just my bro but hes taking it back and im getting a new one. for my gamertag do i have to vcreate a newone or can i do sometign tha i can just like change it over to the new system. i know that i can recover gamertag. but if i do it once will it stay ion that system. so tghat i can log on anytime , without recovering oit all the timne.

yes you recover it and the gamertag is forever stored on your consle, just delete from the other one, an redownload your stuff so everyone can use if you want EDIT: you may at least want to spellcheck your title

When you start up the xbox it asks you if you want to migrate your xbox live accout.
You then use the email and password to move the account to the new system

xXSTICKXx said:
kk thanx i kinda get it now ill ask my bro to help me wiht it now that i know what to do

Scroll to the right when you try to sign in to the Xbox, and it should have an option to recover a Gamertag. Just follow that along, and you'll have your account back in no time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back