Your Halo-ween Costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to throw out my odst armor so I'm going to try what I wanted to do last year and be pavi largo from Repo! The genetic opera.
All I need to do is finish the mask and I'm done.

Awesome! :D I'm lookin to do a Bounty Hunter Repo Man costume. All I need to do to finish the costume is make the Bounty Hunter Repo Man Head and mask and I'm done :D

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=418290&id=100000528266719[/IMG]

here is mine i jus finished it either ill be using the recon helmet or my rogue ....this was a week and a half build

--OR-- I could go like this!

dsc_0017.jpg

I'm going as Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII (I'm the one with the pink hair). Costume isn't finished, but it will be by the 30th. ^w^ This costume also has my first piece of armor ever; the green pauldron. I made it out of Sculpey.

UnarmredDanger.jpg

Wow, nice job on the Lightning. I haven't gotten a chance to play XIII yet, but I'm going to ASAP. Tell your friend that he needs a canary to go in his hair :3

Haha, I'm digging the iphone forearm piece MikyVengeance. As for me, I'm probably going to be using my scratchbuild Emile suit, the skull helmet fits the Halloween theme.

5069212419_458d042728_b.jpg

And or using this suit as well.

5053294116_0ebfe5a777_b.jpg

@Matth101

Yours has some nice lighting effects too! A "WIN" in my books! :)

img00013460.jpg

very nice costumes people.

i'll definitely be going in my newly finished mark VI armor
armorcomplete.jpg

i'll also be carrying around my battle rifle once i get it done.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't freakin know what i am going to be, i don't have anything finished yet and matbe the only thing that i could finish before halloween is my Noble6 helmet, but all nice costumes everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back